「MOON PRIDE」(Interest Check)

Started by Saphir, December 14, 2014, 03:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brazen Endeavors

Jupiter Knight almost makes me wanna play Sailor Jupiter...

I'm glad a lot of questions were already answered.  Lemme just add, for my part, I'm also looking at past posts, activity, etc -- on top of what Saphir already mentioned.  We're measuring this out, I do promise you that, and it'll be discussed over the weekend between me and Saphir. 
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Ember Star

And if it's a tie, you can always throw a couple necked into the mud pits to fight it out :P
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Angie

Quote from: Ember Star on December 19, 2014, 01:25:33 AM
And if it's a tie, you can always throw a couple necked into the mud pits to fight it out :P

I have been saying that tie breakers do battle in the Land of Chocolate Lesbians, so yeah, I prefer my arena.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Muse

Can someone help me with a list of the rolls that aren't applied for? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Angie

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 17, 2014, 09:01:47 PM
Sailor Venus taken
Sailor Mercury Taken
Mercury Knight 1 Applicant
Venus Knight 2 Applicants
Mars Knight 1 Applicant
Sailor Saturn 1 Applicant
Sailor Moon 1 Applicant
Sailor Neptune 1 Applicant

I believe that's all.

Add +1 Jupiter Knight.

Saphir, can you just copy paste this into the OP so I don't have to go digging for it?

Karasu

Quote from: Ember Star on December 19, 2014, 01:25:33 AM

Shall we naked mud wrestle for NEptune Senshi then? XD :P
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Muse

Okay, so there's no one besides myself interested in Neptune Knight then? 

Let's see what i can manage...
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Katra Alexion

Hello everyone! Went to the job interview only to find out that the position had already been filled while i was sick with Bronchitis! Bakc to the drawing board

Saphir

Quote from: Muse on December 19, 2014, 03:18:17 AM
  Okay, so there's no one besides myself interested in Neptune Knight then? 

Let's see what i can manage...

Pendarious has applied to reprise his role as Neptune Knight from the last game.

Muse

*hugs Katra*  That sucks. 

Okay. 

Hm...  MAybe I SHOULD try Terra knight again, then, as that was my roll in the game Brazen and Katra ran... 

Saphir

Alright, I'm gonna. try and talk to Brazen today to cast some folks. The sooner we get this thing rolling, the better.

Niki315

I should have my character up some time this weekend <3

Angie

I think I may add another attack to Mercury Knight, something a bit more lethal, cause right now he feels a bit more like Robocop then Mercury Knight.

Sessha

I've been busy the last couple of days so I haven't had time to properly expand on the personality of my candidate for Venus Knight. I likely won't be able to get to that until sometime Sunday evening. So if you could just hold off a bit longer on deciding on it till I can get things in order I can promise you wont be disappointed.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

SweetSerenade

I am so exhausted, but excited to hear results.

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

MiraMirror

On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Niki315

Okay, so here's what I have so far for Sailor Mars. Let me know if I should go with my other sheet from the earlier rp.

Name: Tensuke Kamira
Blood Type: AB
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 118 lbs.
Physical Appearance: Not only is Kamira the senshi of fire and passion, but she inspires passion in others. She is eye-catching to the point where she tends to draw the attention of anyone in the room. She often wears a sly smile when in a causal setting, but can give a glare that can stop a bear in its tracks. She is very confident with her body knowing that her large bust and long legs are appealing to most men. She can most often be found wearing her school uniform, but at night she is in the clubs wearing clothing that can take a man's breath away. Her long hair seems like it would get in the way of everything, but Kamira has been growing her hair out since she was young. She has a way of moving that seems to keep it in check. When singing or dancing she is positively glowing and her passion for it seems to inspire her audience. On the flip side, anyone that sees her during a fight finds her absolutely terrifying. No one quite captures the fire in the eyes like Kamira does.
Hobbies: Kamira has a wide array of hobbies ranging from art and music to martial arts and other sports. She can become intensely passionate about any new activity which makes it difficult to pin down what she truly enjoys. Currently she enjoys modeling and singing.
Favorite Food: Cherries, cheesecake, macaroons
Least Favorite Food: Oatmeal, cooked carrots
Favorite Subject: Art is what she currently shows the most interest in, though she also has an appreciation for music and dance.
Least Favorite Subject: Home Ec. is boring for her as it has been drilled into her since an early age. Also, most history classes remind her of her family so she tends not to enjoy those either.
Personality: Kamira is very charming and cultured to casual acquaintances. With a few modeling jobs and a steady singing gig, she meets a lot of people that she doesn't particularly need to remember. Anyone that gets to know Kamira will find that she is protective of the few things which she holds dear. If anyone threatens her or her friends she can go from charismatic and amiable to intense and terrifying in seconds. Her persistence is unbelieveable and anyone opposite her will usually back down before she will. Kamira has mostly cut ties with her entire family after realizing she can only truly depend on herself. Her focus in life now is simply fueling her passion with whatever suits her whims. Modeling and singing pay the bills, but she finds that she prefers to paint on her days off. She doesn't seem to think she will find a long term partner, but she enjoys the time she spends with her casual dates. At school, she has two nicknames, the Queen of the Campus, and the Demon. Kamira has embraced these nicknames and even wore a demon costume to a Halloween party.
Background: Kamira's mother, Hinata, is the second daughter of the Shimazu-Tamari family, a samurai line dating back hundreds of years. As such, she was raised in a very traditional manner including seeing suitors for marriage. She was arranged to be wed to 24-year-old Tensuke Shinosuke, a politician and businessman, at the age of 18. Four years later, Kamira was born.

In her younger years, Kamira was mostly treated like a princess and raised to be a traditional wife. She was not exactly in line to be the head of the Shimazu-Tamari family, but her cousin Kano had taken a liking to her, so there was talk that when she grew older they would marry. Kano was in line to be the next head, and acted that way. He commanded his cousins and siblings around, often choosing Kamira to be his arm candy. As children it was mostly harmless, but Kamira didn't appreciate always being the wife or the damsel. She wanted to actually play with the boys. One of her uncles saw great spirit in her and offered to train her. She practiced when she was done with her usual lessons and excelled with the bow and naginata by the end of grade school. Around this time she also noticed she had a knack for fortune telling. She would occasionally set up a small fortune telling tent for her classmates and friends. Her favorite gift was a deck of tarot cards that she received from her aunt.

In middle school, the young beauty became much more difficult to control. While she was starting to look like a young woman, she was intense and passionate and altogether undisciplined. Discussions with her frequently became arguments and arguments became yelling matches. When she had a serious disagreement with her parents she was threatened with boarding school, which didn't even really frighten her. So they sent her away to attend a private boarding school with a reputation as a finishing school. Being away from home and the stifling atmosphere of her traditional family allowed her to explore her own interests for once. She found that she had a natural aptitude for art and music, and her training in martial arts gave her a physical advantage over most of the other girls in sports. Anything that Kamira put effort in she excelled in. Kamira's grades were up, she was taking home trophies in archery, sang in the choir, and joined a competitive dance team.  Around this time she made contacts with a group of friends that were moving into modeling and acting careers. They urged Kamira to join, but she was more interested in drawing and painting. When Kamira's parents received updates about her, they thought they had made a great decision and that Kamira's rebellious phase was over. They were so wrong.

Kamira returned home after three years away and while at first her summer was uneventful Kano began to grow obsessed with her. Since Kamira had blossomed into a gorgeous young women, Kano spent all his time trying to take advantage of her. He would walk in on her while she was naked, come up with excuses to grope her, and talk about her like she was already his. She didn't put up with it well and frequently got in trouble for badmouthing the future head of the family. Finally she couldn't stand it and challenged him to a fight. She mauled him in a kendo match which resulted in a hospital visit for him and Kamira being forbidden to return to the family compound. Needless to say, the arranged marriage was cancelled. Hinata was shamed as well for raising such an unruly daughter, which put tension on her marriage.

Kamira moved with her father to a condo downtown where she was mostly left to her own devices, since her father traveled for business quite frequently. Her father developed a drug habit while dealing with a particularly difficult year in sales, and for once Kamira stayed out of it. However, when Hinata found drugs in the condo, one night she was enraged and immediately blamed Kamira. Being falsely accused by her mother, and being thrown under the bus by her father, Kamira gave up on her family entirely. She refused to take orders from them and almost stopped attending school altogether. Luckily her friends from middle school were there to help her out. They rented a house in the city and offered Kamira the spare room. She was an easy choice for modeling, and her voice was perfect for recording spots for commercials and even songs. She is in talks with an agent to maybe start an idol career or fronting for a band, though there is no telling how long it might take for that to take off. For now she sings and dances in clubs making an impressive amount of money for a high schooler, and occasionally models when the opportunity arises. A few people hear about her exceptional fortune telling capabilities and come to her for advice. She still attends school, and though she has little time to study, she has a knack for testing well. Her prospects for college aren't looking great, unless her parents have a change of heart and pay or release her trust fund to her.

---

Senshi/Knight Identity: Sailor Mars
Equipment/Weapons:
Teletia S-C: The standard phone for all Senshi-related communications. And all the best phone games.
Mars Planet Power Ring: A copper ring with several small gemstones and a large central ruby.
Flame Glaive: A short length of metal that Sailor Mars can project flames through to make one of four weapons-a katana, a naginata, a scythe, or a bow. Mostly used only when challenged to a duel.
Attacks:

Fire Soul - The basic attack of the Senshi of Mars.  A torrent of flame is focused into a bolt of fire that can incinerate an enemy.  It is also very adaptable and can be combined with other attacks from other senshi.

Cannon Blaze - An upgraded version of the Fire Soul, Sailor Mars focuses on the Fire Soul longer until it becomes a cannonball. The resulting blast can cause serious damage to foes and terrain alike making it quite the intimidating attack.

Scorching Whirlwind - This attack has tactical usage as well as damaging. The fire creates a vortex pulling in anything that's not bolted down causing unprepared enemies to lose their footing or slow their movement.  Fire whips from the column of flames often corralling the enemy into a secondary attack.

Passion Fire Crash - Fire is stored up into a massive conflagration around Sailor Mars.  When enough fire is ready, it splits into several beams of fire that separate from her and converge on her target.  The impact alone is considerably damaging, but the heat is unbearable and is intensified by Sailor Mars' emotion.

Flame Sniper - The most advanced attack of the Senshi of Mars is also the most accurate.  A bow and arrow made entirely out of flame appears in her hand and can fire accurately even across long distances.  While the bow is in her hands it enhances her vision allowing her to pick out a target's vulnerable spot at a range. In dire situations, multiple arrows can be shot from the bow simultaneously, but accuracy is sacrificed.

Weaknesses: Though she likes the beach and the pools in the summer, she is not a huge fan of water. She can swim just fine, but she doesn't like getting wet. She's also not a fan of tight places or other places where breathing might be difficult. On top of that, she's not one to accept orders or be controlled. Anyone that expects her to fall in line had better be ready to prove themselves because Sailor Mars won't make it easy. Also, her attacks can tend to cause a lot of collateral damage making her less likely to attack if it might involve innocent bystanders.

--
Turn Ons & Offs:

Ons: non-vanilla sex, forced sex and rape, giving oral, stripping, chains and bondage, multiple partners
Offs: Scat, watersports, vomit, beastiality

Theme Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmrhLk7rkkY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDWydLVmEYk

Angie

Perhaps a more clothed Sailor form image?

Niki315

Oh yeah. I forgot to add the Sailor Outfit. That's just a transformation image. I'll see about making up a quick sailor outfit and adding it in. <3

Deathnote

Hmm... Maybe I should make a few edits to Shin's backstory... >_>

Saphir

Quote from: Niki315 on December 20, 2014, 01:04:33 AM
Oh yeah. I forgot to add the Sailor Outfit. That's just a transformation image. I'll see about making up a quick sailor outfit and adding it in. <3

Erm....I don't know if you some of you missed this part of the sign-up but...

Fuku & Armor Appearance
This is actually important to address. All Senshi of the same Solar System only have slight differences to personalize their uniforms (i.e. different color schemes, shoes, jewelry, accessories, sleeves etc.), but they remain somewhat uniform because they are a team. A senshi's fuku should not differ too drastically from each other (except for the main princesses of star systems i.e. Sailor Moon and Sailor Princess Kakyuu but even they still retained elements uniform to the other senshi of their star systems).

The Sailor Senshi of our Sol System are identified by their white leotard with a chest protector, sailor collar, ribbons on the chest and back waist, skirt, choker, gloves, and a tiara. However, since this is a new story in the Sailor Moon saga and because of the erotic themes that'll inevitably happen, Senshi uniforms will pretty much look like this: Spiffy, Sexy and New design.

If this was a magical girl RP like Madoka or Lyrical Nanoha I would be A-Okay with everyone having completely different styled outfits when transformed. But I wanna retain the 'team' look as seen in Sailor Moon and other magical girl team animes like the Wedding Peach, Pretty Cures, Mermaid Melody, etc.

Though the linked image above will now be their power-up/Super modes since Brazen has already started on everyone's base fuku design, so I will edit that when she is finished. I'm laughing though because that fuku Niki made is pretty much a black version of the design Brazen has for the senshi

Brazen Endeavors

Yeah, I already did some for the people I knew were returning, including Mars :) great rework, Niki. An entertaining read.
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Ember Star

Yeah. Brazen told me that. But I basically made mine because I was bored and it was the middle of the night. Lol

I actually like those outfits you linked. They're original design while still sticking to the feel of Sailor Moon, plus they're sexy without going go far. I hate it when they go too far and basically end up in a bikini
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Muse

As there doesn't seem to be competition for the roll, I'm starting a Terra Knight application.  Please warn me if I missed something. 

Niki315

Yeah, I read the thing about the new senshi outfits. I even have a version that looks as close to the picture you linked as I could. I just find that doll maker thing to be a lot of fun. <3