News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adroitgrayman

I am glad to see you.... with me... after a long time.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

blue bunny sparkle

adroitgrayman

Only to see!!! Come close... and you will realize.... that it's more to feel even.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Anesa

adroitgrayman

You are most welcome to have anything that you desire.

blue rose

Stay just like that.... I love a man that poses......
Qui que tu sois, voici ton maitre. Il l’est, le fut, ou le doit être Voltaire about Eros O & O Story Ideas

At the touch of your hand At the sound of your voice At the moment your eyes meet mine
I am losing my mind I am losing control Fighting feelings I can't define

adroitgrayman

Even, I love the woman who poses and better... if they pose together... in some special positions.

blue rose

Qui que tu sois, voici ton maitre. Il l’est, le fut, ou le doit être Voltaire about Eros O & O Story Ideas

At the touch of your hand At the sound of your voice At the moment your eyes meet mine

adroitgrayman

You are right... we need to practice a bit... posing together some of those exclusive poses

blue rose

adroitgrayman

Relax baby... I am not... Feel yourself free and comfortable

blue rose

adroitgrayman

blue rose

adroitgrayman

I will melt you slowly... but be assured... I won't let you get away with it.

blue rose

adroitgrayman

Really!!! But how... and who caught you... tell me... tell me.... baby

blue rose

adroitgrayman

Shhhhh... slowly... let not anyone else hear that.

CaringGuy

I have cookies in my pocket.  They're covered in lint.  Want some?

Anesa

blue bunny sparkle

Anesa

blue bunny sparkle

Anesa