Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Poor dolly, I should take the win now just to piss you off but I am playing crime lord today... >:)

abandoneddolly

good you'll leave me and my win alone then

Gideon

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Gideon

abandoneddolly

leave my win alone or I'll beat you too. *puts win on the ground and surrounds it by mines*

Gideon

touchy touchy today Dolly

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Gideon

abandoneddolly

Quote from: Gideon on July 06, 2010, 10:37:25 PM
touchy touchy today Dolly
yes well I'm having a bad day. your making it worse

Gideon

Sorry didn't mean to make it worse....

abandoneddolly

then leave my win alone

Blaed

abandoneddolly

dont start with me angel, you will not win

Blaed

Sure i will. Because I am always here, always winning, and always making sure that you will loose. But maybe I will give you just a taste of winning from time to time.

Gideon

I think tonight we should just let her have the win...

Blaed

Sorry but I don't -give- in. I always fight tooth and nail, that way when someone beats me, they really beat me. No giving away the win.

Gideon

No dude she had a bad day and seems really pissed just let her have it tonight.

abandoneddolly

aww think you Gideon. you know angel theres a special spot in my doll house for you, to hang your lifeless body ... so I can stare at it and taunt you with my win... After I  kill you.

Blaed

Well I am sorry that you have had a bad day dolly. But these games are to have fun with everyone. So steal the win, fight me for it, kick me, burn me down, make me ash, throw holy water on me, do as you wish, but I am still going to play the game.

-Has the win-

abandoneddolly

now I wonder what would happen if I throw holy water on you

Blaed

Well, lets see. I am a fallen angel, so I am in the gray zone right now, and that is where I will stay. So both the holy attack and the unholy attack hurt me, but I am able to use both at the same time as well. Bring it on dolly :P

abandoneddolly

lol  >:) I can beat out my frustrations on you. Fun. Grabs a water balloon filled with holy water and throws at him.

Blaed

-dodges-

oooo, dodge ball with a fun little twist.

-Picks up a squirt gun filled with gas and starts to squirt it all over the place-

Lets have some fun right?

abandoneddolly

:D ohh lets

Throws a few more water balloons at him  in quick secession