Previous topic - Next topic

Snickerz

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on October 05, 2013, 03:18:38 PM

Eye Candy 1
Eye Candy 2

Player Name: HarleyQuinn.

Character Name: Alexandra Wray.

Species: Vila.

Relationship Status: Available and ex girlfriend of Ryder.

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual.

Appearance: Blonde bombshell is how she would describe herself. She's adopted an Aussie accent quite convincingly despite her Slavic roots. Her hair has been dyed previously so her almost white blonde hair is more like a dirty blonde because she was a brunette and now she's back to blonde. She has no tattoos or piercings. She likes to remain unblemished to look attractive. Being a Vila, always looking attractive is number one priority for her. You could say she's a close cousin to the Siren. They are distantly, very distantly, related to the faerie folk. She's the best of both worlds really. She's a rather young Vila age wise but her seductive powers speak of an experienced woman. When she dances, people become enthralled so she tries not to dance. She's trying to escape the rather violent past of a Vila but if pushed, she can revert to her scaly bird form. Which is not pretty. She's charming, elusive, and sneaky. Gotta watch out for her.

Ons and Offs:

Ons: Multiple partners regardless of sex, dancing, and booze. Heh. A rock and roll chick.

Offs: Commitment, jealousy, and pettiness.

haha nice.... I approve... Just have one question... and of course we have to wait for boss man for final approval.... What's a vila?

HarleyQuinn

I have plans for this one.  >:)

In Slavic culture, a Vila is a version of a nymph. In other cultures, she's like a siren with how she charms men to their deaths basically. I figured we had enough nymphs and sirens that I decided to meld the two to sort of create my own but she still has the main characteristics of both.

Snickerz

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on October 05, 2013, 03:30:52 PM
I have plans for this one.  >:)

In Slavic culture, a Vila is a version of a nymph. In other cultures, she's like a siren with how she charms men to their deaths basically. I figured we had enough nymphs and sirens that I decided to meld the two to sort of create my own but she still has the main characteristics of both.

ahh, alright, yeah know how that goes. :-)

HarleyQuinn

Snickerz

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on October 05, 2013, 03:43:10 PM
Is that okay? I can make her someting else.

No, no darlin that is perfectly fine. :-) I just wanted to know so that if she's approved I can add that to her wiki.

Nim

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on October 05, 2013, 03:18:38 PM

Eye Candy 1
Eye Candy 2

Player Name: HarleyQuinn.

Character Name: Alexandra Wray.

Species: Vila.

Relationship Status: Available and ex girlfriend of Ryder.

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual.

Appearance: Blonde bombshell is how she would describe herself. She's adopted an Aussie accent quite convincingly despite her Slavic roots. Her hair has been dyed previously so her almost white blonde hair is more like a dirty blonde because she was a brunette and now she's back to blonde. She has no tattoos or piercings. She likes to remain unblemished to look attractive. Being a Vila, always looking attractive is number one priority for her. You could say she's a close cousin to the Siren. They are distantly, very distantly, related to the faerie folk. She's the best of both worlds really. She's a rather young Vila age wise but her seductive powers speak of an experienced woman. When she dances, people become enthralled so she tries not to dance. She's trying to escape the rather violent past of a Vila but if pushed, she can revert to her scaly bird form. Which is not pretty. She's charming, elusive, and sneaky. Gotta watch out for her.

Ons and Offs:

Ons: Multiple partners regardless of sex, dancing, and booze. Heh. A rock and roll chick.

Offs: Commitment, jealousy, and pettiness.

Hey who stole all the drool buckets?  Oh well drools over self and floor.  Alexandra has Nim's stamp of approval.

Snickerz

Quote from: Nim on October 05, 2013, 04:03:54 PM
Hey who stole all the drool buckets?  Oh well drools over self and floor.  Alexandra has Nim's stamp of approval.

*hands boss man a drool bucket*

I had to empty them.

Nim

jilorbb

Quote from: Snickerz on October 05, 2013, 09:54:36 AM
Your creativity is quite welcome my dear, that is after all what ARF is about, allowing the imagination to sore. I do very much like the character, he's unique and I believe he will be a great deal of fun. So you certainly have my approval. I'll get him up as soon as humanly possible.... Which for me will be about five minutes after I get to my external mouse. lol. I do have one question however. Could you possibly give me a description of a Fire Genasi?

It's a race from Dungeons and Dragons - humans who are descended from elemental bloodlines. In Ken's case, he had an Ifrit as an ancestor and so he has some minor control over the element of fire and looks a little strange.

Snickerz

Quote from: Nim on October 05, 2013, 04:09:49 PM
~Laughs~ with this group I'm not surprised

OMG NIM! I love that avatar!!!

Quote from: jilorbb on October 05, 2013, 05:59:54 PM
It's a race from Dungeons and Dragons - humans who are descended from elemental bloodlines. In Ken's case, he had an Ifrit as an ancestor and so he has some minor control over the element of fire and looks a little strange.

Ah, alright, thank you. :D Anyway you've been approved and your profile is up.. You can find the ooc thread in the first post of this thread, and the ooc contains all other threads you may or may not need regarding the game... Our date is October 3rd, you may post any time during that day you like. :D

Nim

Player Name: Nim

Character Name: Tanya Alatorre

Species: Weretiger

Relationship Status: Not spoken for

Sexual Orientation: bisexual

Appearance: In her human form Tanya's figure is of a type which fills both men and women's dreams alike.  5'6" curvy in all the right places with just the right sized backside for squeezing and spanking.  With such a form as her one would have thought she would go for the whole dancer routine but ever since she was little she had always enjoyed giving massages to family and friends which was how she ended up becoming a Masseur instead. 

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
~Tiger Form~

~Between Human and Weretiger Form~

~Weretiger Form~

Ons and Offs: Ons: Extremely turned on by romance, A kind gentle heart, playfulness, intelligence, the natural beauty of human or otherwise body.  Loves to touch others and to be touched, taking long hot showers or bubble baths, not afraid to experiment or try new things with the right partner but if she doesn't like something its not likely ever going to be tried again.  Offs: Bully's, overly crude and obnoxious behavior, cruel black hearts, no bathroom play, control freaks

Snickerz

Quote from: Nim on October 05, 2013, 11:26:38 PM

Player Name: Nim

Character Name: Tanya Alatorre

Species: Weretiger

Relationship Status: Not spoken for

Sexual Orientation: bisexual

Appearance: In her human form Tanya's figure is of a type which fills both men and women's dreams alike.  5'6" curvy in all the right places with just the right sized backside for squeezing and spanking.  With such a form as her one would have thought she would go for the whole dancer routine but ever since she was little she had always enjoyed giving massages to family and friends which was how she ended up becoming a Masseur instead. 

~Tiger Form~

~Between Human and Weretiger Form~

~Weretiger Form~

Ons and Offs: Ons: Extremely turned on by romance, A kind gentle heart, playfulness, intelligence, the natural beauty of human or otherwise body.  Loves to touch others and to be touched, taking long hot showers or bubble baths, not afraid to experiment or try new things with the right partner but if she doesn't like something its not likely ever going to be tried again.  Offs: Bully's, overly crude and obnoxious behavior, cruel black hearts, no bathroom play, control freaks

*puts out drool buckets*

I approve darlin. :D

Nim

Snickerz

heeh. of course darlin... Lemme just finish up some farm stuff on a fb game and I'll get her up.

Nim

Shakes head in disbelief... Nuuuuuuu not a Farmville fanatic. 

Snickerz

Quote from: Nim on October 05, 2013, 11:43:27 PM
Shakes head in disbelief... Nuuuuuuu not a Farmville fanatic.

LOL... It took me three years to get to level 89... And now the game is shit.... I'm up to like 12 fucking farms... I'm playing family far. :P

My fv is so full that I can't load it without crashing my computer, so I haven't played it in over a year.

Black Howling

Quote from: Snickerz on October 05, 2013, 11:48:08 PM
LOL... It took me three years to get to level 89... And now the game is shit.... I'm up to like 12 fucking farms... I'm playing family far. :P

My fv is so full that I can't load it without crashing my computer, so I haven't played it in over a year.

Loonz is a Candy Crush addict.

Snickerz

Quote from: Black Howling on October 05, 2013, 11:48:55 PM
Loonz is a Candy Crush addict.

I used to be really bad... I got 17+ accounts on fb after all... Most for rp purposes but still... Anyway the glitches are getting worse, and the games are getting stupid, not to mention they stole 20 bucks from me.... So I'm not really big into their games anymore. It's more of a time killer.

HarleyQuinn

MASQUERADE
BALL

YOU'RE INVITED TO A MASQUERADE BALL!
October 31: All Hallow's Eve.
8:00 to whenever the party stops.
Castle Rogue Ball Room.
See the back of this invite for further instructions and rules.

To Whom It May Concern,
If you reading this letter then chances are two things are proven.
1) You are some kind of supernatural being.
2) You have recently received an invitation by hand to attend Castle Rogue's Ball.
Warm thanks must be in order for the Lord and Lady like to make sure that everyone is having a great time in their humble kingdom and what better way to show it than to have a grand ball for All Hallow's Eve!
Now there are only a few rules that MUST BE FOLLOWED. Failure to do so will have your invitation revoked and promptly dismissed from the party.
If you've gotten this far without throwing this away, then great because you're going to need this invitation to get in! We can't just have anyone getting inside.
Onto the rules!
Rule One: Drama must be kept outside of the castle walls.
Rule Two: Please drink responsibly.
Rule Three: MASKS MUST BE WORN! After all this is a masquerade ball!
Rule Four: Have fun!
Such simple rules. Keep this invitation safe and see you at the ball!

~A.M.

Snickerz

Player Name: Snickerz

Character Name: Jade Fyaawie

Species: Dragon

Relationship Status: Available and open, but widowed (several times over)

Sexual Orientation: bisexual, leaning more towards males

Appearance:
If only looks could kill right? Well these looks have, many times or maybe it's her temper, most unclear. Shes got long brown hair, lightly curled near the tips and beautiful sea green eyes with the perfect curves to turn any head. She stands roughly 5'7 and is athletically built. her clothing consists mostly of short skirts or daisy dukes and tops that show off as much cleavage as possible. She's a complete sleaze from all outward appearances, but she's got a nasty left hook and she's not near as easy to 'nail' as most would think.

Ons and Offs:
Ons:
* Nature lovers
* Free and creative minds
* The thrill of the 'hunt': she loves a good challenge
* she loves a bit of rough play: actually enjoys someone who is willing to slap her around, she loves to be dominated, but it takes the right hand to do it, several have literally died trying.

Offs:
* dishonesty, disloyalty, and disrespect.
* softer creatures, most daytime creatures turn her stomach.
* creatures who don't understand what they dish out could very likely come back at them
* If it does or should happen in the bathroom, it doesn't happen with her.
* The only blood she likes is in her steak or her fresh kill.

Snickerz

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on October 06, 2013, 03:01:31 PM
MASQUERADE
BALL

Castle Rogue Ball Room.

To Whom It May Concern,
2) You have recently received an invitation by hand to attend Castle Rogue's Ball.
Warm thanks must be in order for the Lord and Lady like to make sure that everyone is having a great time in their humble kingdom and what better way to show it than to have a grand ball for All Hallow's Eve!
Now there are only a few rules that MUST BE FOLLOWED. Failure to do so will have your invitation revoked and promptly dismissed from the party.
If you've gotten this far without throwing this away, then great because you're going to need this invitation to get in! We can't just have anyone getting inside.
Onto the rules!

~A.M.

Thank you Harley... Lovely job by the way. :-)

HarleyQuinn

Snickerz

Nim

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on October 06, 2013, 03:01:31 PM
MASQUERADE
BALL

Castle Rogue Ball Room.

To Whom It May Concern,
Onto the rules!

~A.M.

Oooo a ball!!!  Starts shopping for a few masks and costumes.  Such a lovely idea my dear. 

Quote from: Snickerz on October 06, 2013, 03:12:25 PM

Player Name: Snickerz

Character Name: Jade Fyaawie

Species: Dragon

Relationship Status: Available and open, but widowed (several times over)

Sexual Orientation: bisexual, leaning more towards males

Appearance:
If only looks could kill right? Well these looks have, many times or maybe it's her temper, most unclear. Shes got long brown hair, lightly curled near the tips and beautiful sea green eyes with the perfect curves to turn any head. She stands roughly 5'7 and is athletically built. her clothing consists mostly of short skirts or daisy dukes and tops that show off as much cleavage as possible. She's a complete sleaze from all outward appearances, but she's got a nasty left hook and she's not near as easy to 'nail' as most would think.

Ons and Offs:
Ons:
* Nature lovers
* Free and creative minds
* The thrill of the 'hunt': she loves a good challenge
* she loves a bit of rough play: actually enjoys someone who is willing to slap her around, she loves to be dominated, but it takes the right hand to do it, several have literally died trying.

Offs:
* dishonesty, disloyalty, and disrespect.
* softer creatures, most daytime creatures turn her stomach.
* creatures who don't understand what they dish out could very likely come back at them
* If it does or should happen in the bathroom, it doesn't happen with her.
* The only blood she likes is in her steak or her fresh kill.

Mmmm another lovely one to drool over... likes to be slapped around a bit eh... I think that can be arranged.  >:)  Has Nim's stamp of approval. 

Kiric Rand

*Starts playing Thousand Foot Krutch's "Welcome to the Masquerade"*
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15