Aura's Plot Ideas. {F looking for M}

Started by Lady Aura, December 31, 2011, 06:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Aura

First.

Please do not respond in this thread.

I am wanting to keep this clean for any other ideas I will have in the future. I do come up with good ones all the time.

Second, I don't mind females playing Male characters.

Third. Plot Ideas!

--Note: This thread will be revamped over the weekend.--

Current RP Status: Not taking any more RP's

Lady Aura

The Hurting Pack-- Taken
QuoteSource

Asima had been manning the wildlife sanctuary for years now. Never had a wildfire gone through her property, nor lasted a week.

As the fire was put out, she found a small pack of Grey wolves. All badly damaged, and one already dead. The alpha rested protectively over the dead female, the other three wolves slowly dying of stavation.

The wolves were captured and brought back to the sanctuary to be nursed back to life. The alpha wanted nothing to do with her or any of her staff and barely ate. The others in the pack had warmed up to her as soon as she gave them food.

Little did she know, the entire pack was a shapshifting pack. And the alpha had just lost his mate.

Could the pack ever get over such a devastating loss? Could the Alpha ever move on? Can Asima get close enough to the alpha to get him healthy again?

Looking for: Male.
Content: Light to Extreme
Notes: Only plan on playing the main characters, the other pack members and people who work for her will be NPC's. This is a long term. She has to earn his trust and get the pack healthy again.

Current RP Status: Not taking any more RP's