Yes, two more ideas from me...Male Needed...

Started by Zombie Apocalypso, April 14, 2008, 12:13:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zombie Apocalypso

The kingdom of Dyptheria is known for its magical creatures. One such creature is the Elvin maidens. Out of all the creatures both big and small, the elves are of the most strange and enchanting. It is said they were masks of white gold and opals to hide their faces from the sight of mortals. It is also said that they are beautiful magical creatures who are capable of turning men to stone with a trill of their voice or a swish of their finger. Not many people have seen elves; they presume they are out there because the tales have to come from somewhere.

During a civil war between rebels and Dyptheria’s own people an Elvin maiden takes pity on a soldier for the rebellion army. She promises him wealth and glory, all he has to do is bring his enemies to the edge of the forest and turn away. She forbids him from looking back. Curiosity however gets the best of him; he glances over his shoulder only for his eyes to befall the most astonishing woman he has ever seen.  Though she enjoys the task of aiding mortals she is angered by the fact that he dare turn to look at her after she forbade him not to. Killing him wouldn’t give her any satisfaction whatsoever. So she goes back to the forest and waits until him and his men are dead asleep, it is then she makes her move and killing his men and taking him captive…

He awakes chained to the foot of a bed and looking up at the body and face of the most astonishing woman he ever laid eyes on…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Information…

Taken for now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pretense

A man gets lost in the woods and comes to near death by being attacked by ravenous blood sucking beasts. A woman whose beauty is quite astounding takes him home and nurtures him back to health. At first glance he finds her Kingdom to be just as gorgeous as she…She informs him that people can get in but cannot get out from that point dark secrets however arise and the kingdom charges the girl with treason for bringing an outsider into their world. They sentence her to death…He feels guilty so he proposes they go on a journey to flee the kingdom nobody has ever been known to leave…

~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

Taken

SerpentKiss

Interested in the soldier idea, of being the violent captive at least

Alexander

h,,. i think i could get into this idea. It sounds like a good time ^^

Edit> Either of the above ideas are good. though the first one caught my eye more