Gynoids And Men (M L Any)

Started by Swordsman18, March 11, 2014, 01:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swordsman18

She was the product of Doctor Cythia Farichild, the woman known for the development and creation of the drones and robots currently deployed by the US Military to establish peace and fight our battles. The CF-1 was not made with the consent or knowledge of anyone outside of Cynthia's lab. And she was not made to be a combat gynoid (andro means that you make a robot that is like a man so a gynoid is a female robot for future reference) however for her to defend herself, she does have added combat abilities. The reason she was built was twofold. Dr. Fairchild wanted to prove to herself that she could make something that did more than hurt people, something that would one day benefit society. Secondly, she knew that even after she was long dead, future generations of robots would be based on her work. A future that she would not be able to participate in and further guide like a good mother should. So when she made her final child, she placed a memory flash of herself inside of CF-1’s positronic brain, an immortal brain.

However, before CF-1 was due to be activated, her superiors found out just what she had been doing. In her process of making herself an immortal mother to look over her robot children, she had broken several laws about making unshackled AI, not to mention a somewhat undetectable human robot as well. Dr. Fairchild is thus taken to jail before she can fully bring CF-1 to life. The military, knowing her brilliance does not feel they are just going to waste something as complex as CF-1. So they have a robotics researcher outside of Dr. Fairchild’s team to examine it and see if there is any insight that they could gleam from it.

That is where I believe your character can jump in, during his process of examining her, he turns on CF-1. But see Dr. Fairchild never intended on CF-1 being deactivated once she was running so there seems to be no way to shut her down without damage to her systems. So what will happen between the two of them, a gynoid and a researcher sent to examine and discard her?

I am willing to play either role as I want to see this develop, going from anything to action and intrigue to something a little more personal and dramatic. If interested, send me a PM.