Wish granting gone wrong!

Started by Cicerin Glaydel, May 08, 2010, 12:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sapien

Granted... unfortunatlye steven spielburg steals your effort for ET

I wish I could get a nice car! :)

Belle33

Granted, but it will cost you a pretty penny - you can't afford both your home and the car - so the car becomes you home for a while.

I wish .. I don't need much ... how about world peace.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

elone

How good of you. Unfortunately while the world is at peace with itself, the inhabitants are still fighting and killing.

I wish I could be a great golfer.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

rhev

You get your score down two points!  Too bad you now need carpal tunell syndrome surgery to fix the damage from all that practice.

I wish I had more time.

BlueEyedBard

Ok *time stops, freezing still everyone and everything in the world for eternity, except you* there you go, now you have all the time in the world.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Sapien

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on June 20, 2011, 10:49:48 AM
Ok *time stops, freezing still everyone and everything in the world for eternity, except you* there you go, now you have all the time in the world.

Wished people also followed a granting by an actual wish :P

Belle33

Granted, but you have a lot of nerve calling anyone out for not following rules! Mister Rule-Breaker-Extraordinaire.

I wish I had a tattoo that would appear and disappear on my command.

Missy

Granted, but you don't get to decide what its a tatoo of.

I wish I could fly

Belle33

Happily granted, but you don't know how to land, and crash into the side of a mountain.  *winces* 

I wish I understood men.

elone

You do, but now you can't stand to be around them.

I wish I could read women's minds.

Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

rhev

Granted, but now you're obsessed with shoes.

I wish I had one of those instant food materializing devices like they have on star trek.

despickable

Granted but now you are the size of the Enterprise

I wish I could rotate my head in circles so I can see where I have been and where I am going

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

elone

After one such spin, your spinal chord is severed.

I wish I had a piece of chocolate cake right now.

Poetry
O/O's

rhev

Here you go... just eat around the mold.

I wish my cat would stop biting at my ankles.

despickable

Granted but now you have a dog nipping at your ass

I wish find all the pens I have lost in my life

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

SweetSierra

Granted, but none of them work.

I wish I wasn't so tired.

Knightfox

Granted, however now you are so full of energy, the government uses you to power the national grid.

I wish I could see the future.
You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me.  Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded

rhev

Granted, but you can only see what's coming up on next week's general hospital episodes.

I wish my stomach wasn't so rumbly / upset.

ReflectManSmile

Granted, but your belly is now so happy about life, you feel you must taste and eat food every second.

I wish there were a lot more smiling on this planet.
My intro ~ My A&A ~ My On/Offs ~ R.R. ~ My current mood
Fantasied fantasy ~ R.H.
Do not hesitate to correct my English if you notice some mistakes ! ;)
'Men fear death, as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased with tales, so is the other.' - Francis Bacon, Essays, 2, "Of Death"

Mordred

Granted.. but now, everyone is so manic with those wild grins.. everything else gets forgotten about.. the planet then descends into a new age of chaos that never, ever ends.

I wish I could do a wish that would not go wrong.
*See Pillory*

ReflectManSmile

Granted. The wish don't go wrong, but someone does another wish to counter it. Everything become wrong.

I wish to be able to grant wishes !
My intro ~ My A&A ~ My On/Offs ~ R.R. ~ My current mood
Fantasied fantasy ~ R.H.
Do not hesitate to correct my English if you notice some mistakes ! ;)
'Men fear death, as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased with tales, so is the other.' - Francis Bacon, Essays, 2, "Of Death"

Crazy

Granted,  but all your wishes go horribly wrong.

I wish I could think of a thread as cool as this.

Knightfox

Granted, but your new thread becomes so popular, everyone in the world tries to post to it, causing the Internetz to overload and fry every phone line in the world!

I wish I had something in the house that was yummy to eat!
You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me.  Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded

Mordred

Granted, but now you have become obsessed with 'just one more taste'.. Unable to function in any other way.

My wish is simple. To catch up and stay caught up on sleep.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Granted, but while you were catching up on your z's, the world of "poetry" went to "hell in a hand basket"!  You were not here to "bust a rhyme", and now all limericks are "rubbish"....see?

Roses are green, Violets are plaid
"WAKE UP MORDRED!
We need you bad... :-(

I wish I owned a chocolate factory so I could have ALL the chocolate I wanted anytime I wanted it!  :D