Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adammair

Granted, but only the tower is new. It's full of obsolete parts.

I wish I had control of the time-space continuum.

MiraMirror

Granted, but in exchange, it becomes impossible for you to interact with anyone or anything else affected by it.
I wish for a week without conflict.
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Adammair

Granted, but not in a row, and conflict arises from you trying to figure out which seven random days are going to be conflict-free.

I wish for a barrel of the best beer and a group of good friends to share it with.

blue eyes

granted, but you cannt agree on who gets the last pint from the barrel and you all fall out with each other.

i wish Hawaii was closer to Scotland.
Whoever you are, no matter how lonely,
the world offers itself to your imagination,
calls to you like the wild geese, harsh and exciting --
over and over announcing your place
in the family of things.

MiraMirror

Granted, but the shift forces them, along with other masses of land, to create a new Pangaea.
I wish that every time someone made a wish, some random person got a six-pack of chicken nuggets.

DemonessOfDeathValley

Granted, but they're plastic.

I wish for a Royal Doulton set.

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

Usani

Granted but every piece is used and chipped.

I wish to be on the set of The Walking Dead for a week.

CaptainNexus616

Granted but a fire broke out and cancelled filming until after it was time for you to go.

I wish that the next wish is double corrupted!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

MiraMirror

Granted, but all your future wishes are halved.
I wish for smoothie cakes!

DemonessOfDeathValley

Granted, but they're all broccoli flavored.

I wish for a Cartier Panther brooch.

Rhedyn

Granted but it's stolen from you shortly after you receive it.

I wish for it to rain.

CaptainNexus616

Granted but it rains in the town next to you and you have nothing but scorching hot sunshine.

I wish for a date with Jennifer Lawerence
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

MiraMirror

Granted, but her groupies follow her around and the whole date becomes pretty unpleasant because of that.

I wish people would stop talking so loud on their cellphones while they're in a store.

Rhedyn

Granted, people now talk exceptionally loud on their cellphones everywhere but stores.

I wish my muse didn't take holidays.

PigPin

Granted...your muse no longer takes a holiday but rather just leaves and tells others to avoid you at all cost which causes your creativity to shrivel into nothingness.

I wish the alphabet was rearranged so that when people say they'd put U and I together, it would already be done thus making it redundant.

DemonessOfDeathValley

Granted but everyone now talks in text speak.

I wish for a day at the spa.

CaptainNexus616

Granted but the spa is closed for the day and your wish only covered today.

I wish I had a sexy female genie to grant more than three wishes.

DemonessOfDeathValley

Granted, but her sexiness is an illusion, she's really a 10,000 year old crone and you only get a fourth wish.

I wish for a lifetime supply of vodka.

PigPin

Granted...before you appears one shot of vodka.  You drink it then fall over dead.  It was enough to last your lifetime.

I wish for the next person to have a long happy life.

HannibalBarca

Thanks.  Now I get to hear the 24-hour version of Pharrell Williams' Happy 24-7 for the rest of my life.  Great.

I wish I could listen to Skrillex, Deadmau5, and Knife Party live at their concert in Los Angeles this summer.
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Dice

Granted. But before you can go, listening to there albums has the side effect of killing your low end hearing. So you can not hear bass. The resulting overload of treble makes you have vertigo and throw up.

I wish my cat would purr more.

DemonessOfDeathValley

Granted, but now your cat never does anything but purr. And it's annoying to the cat.

I wish for a bracelet from Tiffany's.

MiraMirror

Granted, but it tightens itself around your wrist until it's quite painful to wear, and you can never take it off.
I wish for a dog-proof room.

DemonessOfDeathValley

Granted, but now no one can come in and you can't get out.

I wish for a real Tiffany style lamp.

PigPin

Granted but due to the mischievous ways of wishing, the lamp is an actual person named Tiffany Style.  She is quite fragile and quite illuminated.

I wish for a pie, cherry or peach, maybe even apple and yes a la mode but if it's apple; i'd like a piece of cheddar on top instead of ice cream.