Lockdown (Survival Horror and High-School Drama!)

Started by Roen, January 20, 2013, 06:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

CarnivorousBunny

my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

Roen

Quote from: azzmeister89 on January 21, 2013, 09:30:33 AM
haha he's like the perfect mix between max and brad, do i see a three way male fest coming on?
No! >:/

Dylan is MINE! Get your own!

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

azzmeister89

Quote from: CarnivorousBunny on January 21, 2013, 09:47:57 AM
WELL I like him!  But that might just be the abs talking  ::)

awwww bunny what happened to loving musicians hands -waves Nate at her-

kingmaster1

azzmeister89

kingmaster1

Caehlim

Roen and I are still working on setting things up and we're still waiting on preferably another female character.

In the meantime though, there is no problem with discussing your character with everyone else here, or thinking of events from their mutual past. The idea is that everyone goes to the same school, so you all know eachother to some extent.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

azzmeister89

well if it helps my character is going to have an older brother who owns a auto repair shop so people may know Nate if he's fixed there cars or if they take and music, history or literacy classes

Hotaru37

Well, Raye being the hall monitor type she would probably know much of the student body as it would come as part of the terrority of her.  Her obsession with ranting at rule benders and breakers would make sure she knew what is happening around her.  i can imagine Cart like Max will be on her to be ranted at list.
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

Lumasan

I missed so much. T^T I also scanned over my bio and forgot to add a few things last night. I suppose being up for a long time can do that to a person *face smack and drag of the palm*

Hmmm the hands thing I had to stick in, because I found it would fit rather well with her. It's a personal thing with mine, it's borderline the same amount of passion of someone with a foot fetish, although its much easier to ask to see someones hands then it is their feet. X3 Hands just have sooooo much to say. Now I feel awkward.

I can't believe I forgot the tendon thing, blahh.

Anyone think I should add in the details about her father? Or the fact that she comes from a single parent family? Or should I play that out in the story?

Also, sorry about that Roen, I was at least trying to set it up that she may be forced to do certain things if his gf ends up being a cheer-leader character. :/

As to relations with Max, we could hash something out in PMS perhaps?

As to anyone else in terms of relationships, I'm open to any ideas. :3
My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

kingmaster1

azzmeister89

xPeachyPuff

Hah, was waiting for a definite yes before I throw up their profile, but I'm just going to throw it up now and if it's a problem, just let me know (:

Here they are! Be excited haha! *Drum roll!*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: London (Right) & Paris (Left) Young.

Sexuality: Both girls are Straight. (Though they aren’t afraid to use each other in sexual experiences.)

D/S: London: Switch/Mostly dominate  //  Paris: Sub.

Clique: Popular Crowd/Cheerleaders.

On’s: Passionate/Rough and Ready Partners, Men who curse like sailors, Dirty Talk, Romance/Affection, Being shown off, Costumes/Underwear, Teasing, Scratching/Biting/Leaving a mark, People who know what they want, Strong men.

Off’s: Scat/Vomit/Toilet Play, Needles, Anal, Pregnancy, Necrophilia, Vore, Mutilation.

Personality: Obviously the girls are twins and in some aspects they are very much the same while in others, they completely differ. London is very loud and brave; she’s willing to try new things, dangerous or not and is very hard to talk out of doing something once she’s set her mind to it. Paris is a little different. On the outside, she is loud like her sister and the two party and drink often, they both get rowdy and they do it together, but when you get to know her, she’s much more timid than her twin. She isn’t as willing to try new things and isn’t particularly happy with change; it frightens her. One love the girls have in common is that they love it when people cannot tell them apart. They love mixing things up and being a little devious, and what better way to do that then to impersonate your twin? The two are quite smart and conniving, though they like to let people believe they could never lead something and dumb themselves down to people only to laugh at their frustration later. They will always put each other and themselves before anyone else.

Fears: Mutual fears include: Being rejected either by a partner or the cheerleading team.
London: Insects, losing her sister; Paris.
Paris: The dark, dying, losing her sister; London.

Other: London and Paris are very flexible (which is kinda obvious being cheerleaders and all.) They grew up to an Italian-American family and are fluent in Italian. They both have their tongues and navels pierced; they had them done together, of course.

------------------------------------------------

Heads up! I'm willing to change/add anything that my girls need. Please let me know what you think. Would love some feedback.
-xSRx

azzmeister89

kingmaster1

Carter is going to definitely have a goal in mind with those two...he will need to use self restraint to not just say "Mine" and make grabby motions...

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: kingmaster1 on January 21, 2013, 06:48:22 PM
Carter is going to definitely have a goal in mind with those two...he will need to use self restraint to not just say "Mine" and make grabby motions...

Haha! Like I said to azz, I'm really happy they're alright and that you like them (:

-xSRx

kingmaster1

Ladondra

Darn, I think I missed the deadline...lol..was really interested in this rp. I even have a character in mind.  If there's anyway to still join, please let me know!  If not, its OK :)

This sounds like so much fun!
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

Lumasan

My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

Ladondra

From what I've gathered so far, this is what I wrote down:

Roen-Brad(M)
Assmeister89-Nate/Nathan(M)
Chassybaby-Tessa "pinkiller"(F)
thehangedman-Max(M)
Hotaru-Raye(F)
Lumasan-Brooke "River"(F)
CarnivorousBunny-Red(F)
Caehlim-Dylan(M)
Kingmaster1-Cater "Cart"(M)
xSnorkleRainbow-Twins London(F) and Paris(F)

10 characters in total with 9 playing people...if my calculations are correct :)
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

Caehlim

That's actually 11 characters and 10 players unless my counting skills fail.

Can't say yes right away. Let me talk it over with Roen and see what we can do.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Ladondra

R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14