Perverted Wishes

Started by Ellyssa, September 15, 2006, 11:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apraxia

Wish granted, but the infrared goggles that appear on your head seem to be super glued to your skull.

I wish this collar was made of something that didn't chafe so much.

Anithinum

wish granted but the liquid honey collar attract a whole army of bees and the chaves become hives

I wish I had spaghetti hair
On~Off

Sign this and let's begin

kckolbe

Granted, but..wait, spaghetti hair?  How do you mess with that?  Aha, your spaghetti looks and feels remarkably hair-like, and tastes horrible with marinara!

That may be a horrible wish perversion, but I am confident it will remain the most fun to have written.

I wish Houston would rename its team something other than Texans
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Anithinum

Granted but after renaming it "Something other than Texans" the audience lost faith and abandonned them.....which led to an inevitable downfall

I wish inter-species could procreate
On~Off

Apraxia

Wish granted, and despite the the outcry of the public and disintegration of family values, the first manbearpig is born.

I wish I was a super rad gargoyle.

Underneath

Granted!  You turn into the coolest gargoyle, but the popular gargoyles won't let you join any gargoyle games ;)

I wish big breasted anime girls were real

kckolbe

Granted.  Unfortunately, a wave of back problems causes legislators to consider forcing breast reduction surgery on them, leaving pretty much every married man with a political opinion he is afraid to share with his wife.

I wish gargoyles were nicer.  Bastards.
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

Underneath

Granted!  Every gargoyle takes on every friendly child-like quality except for Apraxia, the Super Rad Gargoyle.  He suddenly feels superior and kills every other gargoyle except for those who swear to obey him.  (see what I did there? xD )

I wish there was no such thing as murder

KikuLei

Wish granted, the old definition of the word Murder goes to a new word called ' Shnoobokin '

I wish I had a sexy muscular latin straight pool cleaner...and I don't have a pool. :)

Anithinum

granted but since the sexy muscular latin straight pool cleaner has no pool to clean he soon falls into depression leaving you stuck with the medical bills....and you end up homeless

I wish I could zap myself into a video game
On~Off

Remiel

Granted! Unfortunately, you find yourself in E.T. for the Atari 2600.  The near-ASCII graphics and non-sensical gameplay cause you to snap and Shnoobokin your entire neighborhood.

I wish, I wish, I wish I had a fish.

DiverseDesires

you fish it grows...

and grows....

and grows....

until, as a shark, you become it's main dish

~

I wish I could have a magic carpet to visit my friends on E
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Prototype

You can visit all your friends but after you're done the carpet burns away and you are left in the middle of nowhere. :P

I wish I could seduce anyone by wish.

The puritan filth, where ivy grows
The poisoned tear, the thorn, the rose
The sin, the pleasure, the sexual urge
Is what I choose for my last dirge

Anithinum

granted but after making three wishes your soul becomes tied to the genie lamp and you have to wait for someone to wish the exact same thing to be freed.

I wish I had a kite
On~Off

kckolbe

Granted, a big, beautiful kite, larger than any other ever made, able to lift a cow once the wind catches it, with a thick, very sticky string.

I wish Arrested Development to be brought back

Intro Thread

Anithinum

Granted, but as they start out with a new undeveloped plot, the series ends up completely destroying any previous reputation making people wish it hadn't ever existed.

I wish I was a piece of grass in a field
On~Off

Underneath

Granted!  A dog with very bad diarrhea craps right on top of you and you slowly die under the god awful stench

I wish I no one in the world hated me.

Anithinum

granted but the mass trauma of lacking hate results in enormous endorphins for love which transforms people into love-addicted zombies that cling to you like leeches

I wish I could talk Russian
On~Off

Prototype

Granted, but skinheads come and beat the crap out of you cause you are different. <.<

I wish I did something that shall not be spoken about.

The puritan filth, where ivy grows
The poisoned tear, the thorn, the rose
The sin, the pleasure, the sexual urge
Is what I choose for my last dirge

Anithinum

granted but through not speaking people soon loose their voices because you invented language.

I wish I found a worldly treasure
On~Off

Apraxia

Granted, but the earths  'liquid gold' turns out to be it's inner core which is 7,200 degrees F. Your earthly treasure incinerates you in microseconds upon contact.

I wish my husband to be was made out of candy.

Anithinum

granted but as soon as he does, he becomes delisciously intoxicating and you eat him up completely....

I wish I could transform into an animal so I could speak to them
On~Off

Aria

You turn into a raccoon. But now you are stuck like that, and can never be human again, or communicate with non-raccoons.

I wish gender changes were flawless.
"La poesia è nell'Aria"                    The Oath Of Drake
S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

Underneath

Granted!  Now every man in the world turns into a female because everyone knows females are more fun!  and the world starts to die down in population because giving birth has gone extinct

I wish I was smarter than I look

Aria

you now look REALLY stupid.

I wish that I were more motivated.
"La poesia è nell'Aria"                    The Oath Of Drake
S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds