Perverted Wishes

Started by Ellyssa, September 15, 2006, 11:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aria

granted. every month you can only speak a different language. Over many years this will add up to become every language ever spoken, including the ones ten year olds make up for S&G. You may only understand the language for that particular month. ((I.E., you understand every language on earth, but not at one time))

I wish that I was the greatest musical composer to ever exist in our universe.
"La poesia è nell'Aria"                    The Oath Of Drake
S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

Villain

Wish granted, sadly bethoven died a long time ago

I wish I was able to pull off the top hat look

Sasha

Wish granted ....but now your too tall and your pants are high waters ....

I wish to wake up and have the whole house clean .

abandoneddolly

granted everything in the houase is gone thus clean

I wish to be able to get out of the house

Prototype

Granted, but you can never return...

I wish I was too sexy for my shirt.

The puritan filth, where ivy grows
The poisoned tear, the thorn, the rose
The sin, the pleasure, the sexual urge
Is what I choose for my last dirge

Muff Diver

Granted. You're too sexy for any shirt and any other article of clothing. Nudist!

I wish I was a skilled gymnast.
My special kink list!

Scribbles

Granted but you hurt yourself badly during a routine and can never walk again. At least you know you're skilled...

I wish for a rampaging minotaur!
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Villain

Wish granted but it goes and...well...its a rampaging minotaur...it rampages over you

I wish I was a samurai

Prototype

Granted, but you're getting assassinated by a Ninja.

I wish nothing bad happened with me.

Captain Maltese

It didn't. You lived safe, warm, fed and unchallenged to very old age and never felt an ounce of hurt or unhappiness or fear, dying peacefully in your sleep.

Essentially you never got a chance to mature. I pity you.

I want to die fast and furiously.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

DiverseDesires

granted - you die fast and furiously again and again and again, every day in fact, and wake up the next morning to have to do it all over again.

I wish there was no time difference between the States and the UK
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Pauper45

The horrible blending of the two cultures creates a utopia, boring and uneventful and soon the other countries attack out of mercy.  Differences are what make the world beautiful.  ;)

I wish I didn't have to poop.  :P

Aria

wish granted, but now your pants are sticky, uncomfortable, and smell terrible.

I wish i were a pretty woman.
"La poesia è nell'Aria"                    The Oath Of Drake
S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

kckolbe

Granted.  You were a pretty woman, but have aged horribly.

I wish I'd produced a video game RPG.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Underneath

Granted!  Your game depicts all the negative aspects of life (racism, rape, molestation, prejudice, murder, drugs, prostitution etc.)  Causing the population to hunt you down and beat you to death with soap bar-filled socks for creating such a realistic and terrifying game.

I wish someone made better sense of that answer than I did.

kckolbe

I made Grand Theft Auto?

I wish I received the royalties on that game.
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

Underneath

lmao Why didn't I think of that? *facepalms*

Granted!  You become a millionaire and decide to create a real-life version, but soon realize it only takes one shot to the head for a "Game Over!" when you turn your back on your drug-dealing buddies ;)

Prototype

Drools over the avatar above for a little bit.

Wishes he had a question.

DiverseDesires

Your wish is granted - you have a question, a question that takes so long to be asked you grow old and too feeble to answer it when it is finished.

I wish I could afford to buy some new books on amazon today

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Prototype

You will sell your body on the streets and get the money, you order a book but before you get it you die into some sort of a disease.  :'(  ( Too grim? )

I wish I never grew old.

kckolbe

You become a Twilight vampire, cursed to stay the same age forever, glitter for no reason, and are drawn to immature girls.

I wish for the next Twilight or Nicholas Sparks movie to fail miserably at the box office, and for women everywhere to see the depicted relationships as unhealthy.

Intro Thread

Tick

Granted, they recognize them as unhealthy but enter such relationships more frequently. And while the next movie fails at the box office, DVD sails skyrocket for no apparent reason and the next three movies get the highest net profit from any movie ever.

I wish I knew how to repair my laptops OS.

Underneath

Granted!  You're brain knows how to repair it, but your body doesn't, so you end up breaking your laptop to impossible repair.  Your brain then gets hot and has a mind of its own as it forces your body to beat the hell out of itself.

I wish my heart could never be broken

Tick

Granted, your heart turns to stone and squished the rest of your organs. .... Eww.

I wish my cold would go away.

Endorphin

Granted. It takes the same week to pass that every other cold does.

I wish I could get paid obscene amounts of money for playing games.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade