Perverted Wishes

Started by Ellyssa, September 15, 2006, 11:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amelita

Granted. You now only own a single, barbershop striped shirt with orange buttons. Enjoy.

I wish I could teleport where ever I wanted

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

zoarster

Granted... but she teleports into your office twenty minutes after you've gotten fired for looking at Elliquiy while on the job.

I wish I could have sex with any woman I wanted.

oraphi

Granted! You become Nicholas.

I wish I had a sexy car that would never break down.

Pedestal, pedestal falls away.
Wake once, another day.
Sweat dreams ~

O&O
Behind the keyboard with Oraphi; an introduction

Insanityenviesme

Granted, but its a toy :)

I wish I can have an unlimited supply of milkshakes
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Endorphin

Granted, though it doesn't take too long for the milk to sour.

I wish that my fish would not breed as quickly as they have been over the past few months.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Star Safyre

Your fish are now all homosexuals.  (There's a sentence I didn't think I'd ever write...)

I wish for all my problem students to have profound realizations of how poorly they treat other people sometimes.
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

DiverseDesires

Granted - your students are now all consumed with so much guilt at how they've treated people in the past they get so depressed they can't get out of bed and come to class. You no longer have any students and you are fired.

I wish medicines didn't taste so bad
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Star Safyre

They taste so good, you crave them and take little extra nips all day.  You wake up from an OD in the hospital.

I wish my back didn't hurt so much today.
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

oraphi

Granted, your husband has to leave on business for a week. (preventive care  >:) )

I wish my grocery would cost less. 
Wake once, another day.
Sweat dreams ~

O&O

zoarster

Granted. There's some great free grub in the dumpster out back.

I wish I had more money.

KikuLei

Wish granted, but you marry a fat whore and she leaves you broker than before.

I wish I had a smart and sexy man! >:D

Endorphin

Granted, you have an extremely smart and sexy man. Unfortunately, he is also gay.

I wish for a woman who pleases me in ways I have never before imagined.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

oraphi

Granted, howerver her method of pleasing you involves a jar of warm honey, your cousins ant farm, and a funnel. (what?? It tickles I swear!  O:) )

I wish I had a nice cold pina colada.
Wake once, another day.
Sweat dreams ~

O&O

Endorphin

Granted. The pina colada is extremely refreshing - that is until the poison begins to take effect.

I wish for a house that is twice as large and twice as luxurious as my current house.

Parlabane

Granted. However, it's also eight times more expensive, so you only get to live there for a little while before they evict you.

I wish for it not to be Monday morning.

oraphi

Ganted, it's sunday night  :P

I wish coffee tasted better
Wake once, another day.
Sweat dreams ~

O&O

Endorphin

Granted. It has a substantially more sugar and it really does taste better. It's now called Coke.

I wish I had a helicopter and could fly it to travel wherever I wanted to much faster.

Parlabane

Granted, but you don't have the ability to land it safely when you get there.

I wish I could find some motivation for today.

Rubicon

Wish granted! After the nuclear war, there is finally time enough.

I wish my cat were feeling better.

jd07coke

Granted... It's recovery will be speeded by my positive thoughts.

I wish I could get away with half of the stuff I think of doing while watching the girls in the office!!

zoarster

Granted. You get away with the half that has to do with doing things to them naked. Unfortunately, you've already been arrested for the first half of the act.

I wish I could work from home

KikuLei

Wish granted, but you're now a prostitute... Pay up bitch. :P

I wish I had a tea-set. xD

Endorphin

Granted. You have the most extravagent tea set ever known. Unfortunately, when it is unpacked, you find that is is broken into a thousand pieces.

I wish I could drink a magic remedy that instantly removed any sickness or hangover.

DiverseDesires

granted - but you find after taking it for a while it has a side effect - permanent sobriety - in the end you drink so much to try and get drunk you die of alcohol poisoning

I wish operations were painless

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Endorphin

Granted. All the operations conducted by the coroner are completely painless.

I wish I had the power to substitute any actor in a movie I'm watching with another person.