News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Perverted Wishes

Started by Ellyssa, September 15, 2006, 11:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ellyssa

No, not that kind of perverted. Well.. maybe on these boards it might turn out to be. :) But anyhow, a version of a forum game I've seen on several boards before, and usually turns out quite well:

Genies in glass bottles or tarnished lamps are nice and all, but you know especially in D&D (or that one fairy tale, don't remember its name) how if you ask for too powerful a boon, the genie would give it to you after twisting the meaning of your wish? So yup. Here the genies are really hardcore. So each person twists the wish of the post above him or her into a perversion of its original meaning or intent, and adds a wish of his or her own below. Don't necessarily have to word the wish very well, of course, part of the fun can be in leaving it intentionally vague for people to twist. :)

ie.

Person A:
I wish.. I were the most sexually-desirable person in the world.

Person B:
Wish granted, but a large mob of sex-crazed fans break into your home and you perish in a rather erotic, exhausted haze after a day or two.
I wish.. I could fly.

Person C:
Wish granted, but you find yourself in an economy-class seat on a crowded plane next to a screaming toddler and a gnarled old man who slumps over and drools on you while he sleeps. And even the airline peanuts cost extra.
I wish.. (etc)

It, of course, doesn't have to be always something bad to the person above, just a perversion. Just a twist. :) Did that make sense? I know I'm not very good at coming up with examples, but we have some creative people sitting around!

So with that said,

--------------

I wish.. I had a never-ending supply of chocolate.

Lirliel

Your body materializes into Chocolate which with every bite of your skin reforms, thus giving you infinite life and an unending supply of chocolate

I wish... I could travel to my fantasies
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Lilac

Wish granted, but you can only complete one at a time and you are stuck with a character until the fantasy is finished.  Eventually you get to be your immortal nymph in Elven Maiden vs. Human Barbarian, and are stuck.

I wish I ruled the world.

Elvi

Granted, but it's only a twelve inch ruler.
It will take the rest of your life and beyond, on your hands and knees, to measure the whole world.....

I wish that I was fit and healthy again.
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Lirliel

Wish Granted, through dedicating fifteen years of your life, thus loosing all your friends and or loved ones you find yourself in the best physical shape you've ever been in. But without friends.

I wish that I could preform Magic.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Lancis

wish granted but your new act will be located in salt lake city, where you will deftly pull rabbits out of hats at childrens parties.

I wish i were a billionaire.

I do what my rice krispies tell me to!

Art is  not my work, its source online is now down, but it was a Romusz

Zaer Darkwail

Wish granted but you are stuck in a vault filled whit money, gold and other things what makes you billionaire but you cannot come out.

I wish to be loved and cared.....

Lirliel

Wish granted you are loved and cared for by a bog troll.

I wish to have a power that no one else has!

Lancis

Granted you now have the power of self trimming fingernails and toenails!

I wish I could meet and date someone famous!

Lirliel

Wish granted you are the new boyfriend of Michael Clark Duncan

I wish I could be someone famous!

Lancis

Wish granted, you are now Michael Clark Duncan! lol ;) (turnabout is so much fun!)

I wish I had a unique pet.

Lirliel

(Not fun! :P)

Wish granted you are now the owner of an Hermphrodite Bunny (as in Furry ;)) with a one point mindset to Fuck.. Fuck and Fuck!

I wish I had Z.K. right here :)

Zaer Darkwail

Wish granted, you have now full year lasting Zebra Kingdom (think of african Zoo park) bracelet.

I wish bog troll leave me alone.

Akioth

Wish Granted, His Missus has fun with you instead.

I wish I was coveted by all
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Lirliel

Wish Granted, You are stalked by everyone on the planet, never getting a moments rest.

I Wish I could have a job I couldn't be fired from.

ladyelizabeth

Wish granted:  however you never receive a raise, praise, or never advance.  Your stuck in one mindless job forever.

I wish that I go without sleep.
The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

Elvi

Wish granted, but you are no allowed out after dark, loose all internet conection and all the TV will show are constant reruns of Friends.

I wish I had a cleaner and gardener.....

Akioth

Wish granted, But the Cleaner has the need to use his buffer on you and the gardener is a tentecle monster, Mixing business with pleasure at the same time....

I wish I had a Ford GT.....

(I did that just to see what people would come up with >.>)

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Elvi

(And thats the down side?.....give me thier numbers.....NOW!......*grins*)

Wish granted.
You are wading through ebay and a mint condition Ford GT jumps out of the screen at you.
You bid on it, win it because no-one else does and your bid of $35 includes next day delivery.

The following morning you are the proud owner of a Dinky toy.

I wish I had the trike back on the road......

Lirliel

Wish granted, you're now the proud owner of a trike without wheels standing on the road infront of your house.

I wish I would be A God and worshipped by many.

ladyelizabeth

Wish granted, but you are worshipped by only ten people a small amount of the worlds population.  The rest hate you

I wish I had a better job.

Lirliel

Wish granted, your new job consists of one where you make a great deal of money, but because of great charity works your paycheck is only $1100,- a month. The rest of your salary is donated to charity.

My wish would be to become a rockstar!

Akioth

Wish granted, You are now the universe's only "RockStar" A Unique and massive Planetoid Body.

I wish I had a Pet Tiger...

(I foresee being eaten or mauled lol)

Creeper

Wish Granted. You have Tiger Woods locked up in a cage, but he calls the police and you get busted for kidnapping.

I wish I could blow stuff up with my mind.
Ons and Offs, yo: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4370.0

Too tired to post Wednesday night. Posts on Thursday!

ladyelizabeth

Granted, but you blow yourself up when you get mad and depressed.

I wish I could see in the dark