Two Stories I'm Craving (F/F)

Started by Chrystal, November 26, 2015, 04:24:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

So, there are a couple of story ideas I have been itching to write for ages. I have started both of them several times, and they have never really gone anywhere for one reason or another.

TAKEN

For Who I Am

Content: F/F Light Romance.

My character is a wealthy heiress, possibly even a minor royal. She is young and on the 100 most eligible bachelorettes list. And she is totally fed up with the constant stream of gold-diggers wanting to marry her for her money and/or her title. So, incognito, she heads for the USA, where she tries to find someone who has no idea that she has money, and will love her for who she is.

Your character is a down-to-earth working girl, doing what she does very well and managing to make ends meet. When she comes across my character (in circumstances we can figure out) she takes pity on her and decides to help her out. The two quickly become friends, and friendship soon develops into love.

The characters can be lesbians to start with if you wish, or they can be bi, or they can be unaware of their sexuality, in any combination. In other words we can have my character be gay and yours think she's "Normal", or my character can be the one who assumes she's going to marry a man, and yours can be the gay one. Or as I said we can have them both not realising they're lesbians until they find themselves in bed together.

The exact circumstances and plot are up for discussion, as are the settings and characters.

Fans of Eddie Murphy movies might possibly recognise the plot as it is based very heavily on "Coming To America"

TAKEN

The Boss and The PA

Content: F/F Bondage, possibly non-con, possibly extreme.

Another movie inspired story, This time The Devil Wears Prada. Only this is how I think that movie should have gone.

One character is the owner of a very successful company, the other is her newly hired PA. It doesn't have to be anything to do with fashion, it can be a publishing company, a law firm, even a detective agency... Anything really. The boss has hired the girl purely because of something she said at the interview which made the older woman think the girl had potential.

The relationship is rocky from the start, with the girl almost getting fired over trivialities until she seeks help from others in the company. She very quickly becomes quite competent, and is soon able to keep up with the incessant and unreasonable demands of her boss.

These demands slowly become more sexual and more humiliating in nature until the PA realises she has effectively allowed herself to become the Boss' sex slave.

There are several things to point out on this one:

1) I don't want it to move too quickly. The boss can certainly take a physical liking to the PA straight away, but the sexual stuff needs to come in gradually. If it moves too quickly it will run out of steam.

2) I am willing to play either character. While I would really love to play the PA, I have such strong ideas about how I want the story to move, that I think perhaps it might work better if I played the Boss.

3) I am actually willing to do two versions, one of each.

4) Knowledge of the story in "The Devil Wears Prada" would be helpful.

Characters and setting are open for discussion.

POINTS TO PONDER

Please read my Ons and Offs page before replying here and/or PMing me about these ideas. Be aware that I will read your O/Os. If you don't have any posted, please do so before contacting me, as I will not write with someine who does not haveons and offs, or preferences, posted.

Also be aware that I will check out your recent posting history. If you are new to E, don't worry, just send me a sample of your writing.

If you PM me, please tell me which idea you are interested in? I get PMs saying "Hi Chrystal, I love your idea, care to discuss it", which don't actually say which of the hundreds I have floating out there the person is interested in!

I am an incredibly slow poster. The best adjective is tectonic - moving at the pace of a continent. Glaciers move faster! Please be prepared for me to not post for several weeks, because my muse is elsewhere.

Are you female? If not, then thank you for your interest, but I'm afraid I will not be writing with you. Ladies and Lieges who identify as female are both welcome.

I have had numerous attempts at both the above stories, and I would LOVE to actually finish both of them - bring them to some logical conclusion, tie up the loose ends and write a big "THE END" in.... But that requires a commitment from you to continue the story, to talk to me about it, to be willing to edit your post if I ask you to - I will do the same - and most important, to wait if my muse takes a holiday - I will do the same for you.

Finally, I do prefer it if people are able to use a spell checker, know what a comma is, know what a paragraph is, know the difference between then and than, and can produce a decent 300 word post every time. Players need to be able to move the story forward, even if you are playing submissive and your character is bound, gagged and blindfolded, you can still do a decent length post that moves things forward, and if you are not in such a situation, a post that just responds to mine and doesn't add anything is not going to work. If you are playing Domme, then you must move things on.

Please don't be afraid to talk to me about my post and ask me to change stuff...

That's it. Thanks for reading, and I hope the ideas will catch someone's imagination.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

Suddenly realised I haven't marked "For Who I Am" as taken, so I have done so.

However, there is another story that fits this category of one I am still craving to write after several failed attempts.

TAKEN

Electric Sheep

Content: F/F Exotic Non-Con, possible extreme.

The story was inspired by this image:

My character, Andi, is an android, built by the Japanese government as an experimental prototype. She is virtually indistinguishable from a real life human being. The only two main differences are thatshe weighs about a third as much again as someone of her height and build actually should, and her belly button opens to reveal a charging cord.

She needs to charge herself from the mains about once every two days, more frequently if she has been particularly active.

She also has the "Intel Inside" logo on her backside, but it is actually quite a common tattoo even now.

She is programmed to behave exactly like a real human, to simulate emotional responses and reactions exactly as a human would. She has the ability to simulate tears, saliva, mucus, urine, and faeces. She can also eat and drink, and will simulate pleasure or distaste baste upon a chemical analysis of the food. She is even programmed to simulate intoxication. Her synthetic skin feels real and if damaged will leak a red liquid.

Obviously such a prototype is not built just to see if it is possible.

She was commissioned for and is owned by the Defence Intelligence Headquarters, and is a "Marta Hari" class intelligence gathering unit. Her role is to meet and seduce designated targets, usually foreign politicians, diplomats and business people of either gender and extract information from them which is recorded and uploaded to the computers at the completion of the mission.

She is, obviously, fully self aware.

But something has gone wrong. She returned from her last mission, attacked the team of government technicians who maintained her, and fled. In other words, she's gone rogue. Now obviously such a valuable piece of equipment cannot be allowed to simply wander around on its own. Even worse, it cannot be allowed to fall into the wrong hands! The government would like it's android back, or if that were not possible, then destroyed beyond all recognition.

Your character is the human "Ninja" detective sent by the government to track the android down and either capture it or terminate it.

She is a highly skilled agent of the Japanese security services and has a number of highly successful missions under her belt, but this is the first time she's been asked to capture or kill a machine.

During the process of tracking Andi down, the two of them will actually cross paths in a social situation, neither knowing who the other is, and will form an attachment that becomes a physical relationship, so when the Ninja finally catches the android, she doesn't want to kill her and is willing to listen to what happened.

Then begins the second part of the story - Proving Andi's innocence and clearing her name!

The setting is Japan in the near future (2030 or thereabouts). Robots are becoming more common, but if one is seen trundling down the street everyone will still stop and go "Hoooo! Roboto-san!" Androids that look humanoid must, by law, be distinguishable, either by having metallic skin, or some other obvious mark. (This makes Andi technically illegal). Azimov's "Three Laws Of Robotics" are still fiction, although there is a growing push amongst the world's media as self aware machines become more common, to have them implemented in some way.

What happened to turn Andi Rogue is all planned out in my head as her back story, and will be revealed IC when we get there. If you would like to know before hand, please let me know.

Other Info:

1) I would very much like to write this story in first person singular. If you prefer, you may write your posts in third person, but the very essence of the story, for me, is exploring the machine's "feelings".

2) The story will start with Andi already on the run.  You may start your part wherever you wish, but having the Ninja briefed by her superiors would be a good place.

3) The methods used to track Andi down will need to be discussed. I have a few ideas, but please feel free to bring your own.

4) You will need to be willing to explore what your character feels when she realises she is in love with a machine. For me (as already mentioned) the biggest thing here is, can a machine have feelings? I have a theory on this which I will happily explain OOC, and (as with the reasons she went rogue) it will almost certainly come up IC.

Again, this story is partly inspired by a film, but in fact that film is based on a book. Blade Runner, starting Harrison Ford, is very similar in concept and is based on the book Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep by Philip K Dick.  The more observant reader of this post will by now have realised that this is where I got the rather obscure title from. Please note that the title is NOT negotiable!

Andi is the girl in the centre of the picture looking worriedly over her shoulder.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

So, going to chuck another long-term craving in here that has been started twice and ditched twice.

VIRUS

Content: F/F Non-Con Extreme, Headfuck!

Towards the end of the 20th Century, Science Fiction Author William Gibson created the concept of Cyberpunk. One of the main ingredients of the genre is the cranial Implant Chip - A microprocessor chip that is inserted into a person's head and connected directly to their brain. This chip has a number of purposes: firstly it allows massive amounts of data to be stored in the brain and accessed instantly - this was the premise in the story Jonny Mnemonic. Secondly, it can allow direct access to computer systems - most usually in older sci-fi via a jack that plugs into the person's head, often behind the ear or at the back of the neck. Then in more recent sci-fi, with the rise of the mobile phone and wireless internet in real life, the implant chip replaces the mobile phone, giving instant speed-of-thought access to the internet.

But this is just Science Fiction....

... Or Is It?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogBX18maUiM

In 2014, a quadriplegic woman was given brain surgery to attach a microprocessor chip to her brain, which allows her to control a robotic arm using her thoughts alone.

This is the first step. Just as with the sliding doors on the original Star Trek, so fiction is becomming fact....

Skip forwards fifteen years.

It is 2030. Medical Implants have been in use for some years now, and are giving the handicapped, victims of war and accidents miraculous new leases on life, giving them back mobility and freedom. The chips have become smaller and less obvious. No longer do you have a massive black box on your head and a sheaf of cables running to your artificial legs. A few years ago they started using a simple flat plastic plate that was moulded to the scull, and was linked to the prosthesis by blue-tooth.

And now, it seems, not even that is necessary.

Pioneering Biotechnology Company LifeChip is preparing to launch the next generation of Cranial Implant Chips. And these will not just be available for medical use, they will not only be available to the military (although the military contract funded a good portion of the research), they will be available to the general public!

This is CyberPunk become real! LifeChip anticipates a significant take-up. Of course the implant surgery isn't cheap, but again, the company is anticipating that, as it becomes more routine and more surgeons are trained in it, the cost will come down. The chips themselves are desiged so that they establish their own neural connections once inserted into the brain. And they do everything one would expect - they give instant, speed-of-thought access to the sort of processing power that a mere 50 years ago was only available in a computer the size of a tennis court! Plus, you have instant wireless access to the internet and mobile phone functions.

Of course there are the sceptics,the critics, the doom-sayers, the religious nut-cases, but in general this is seen as the next big step forward, ushering in a bright new dawn for humanity.

Character A: Character A is one of the programmers at LifeChip. And she is one of the volunteer test subjects. She has one of the brand new experimental implant chips in her head. It's been there for a week now and the surgeon has said she is allowed to start using it... So she is playing with it, seeing what it can do.

She has totally forgotten about an incident a few months back where her diligence resulted in a colleague getting caught misusing company resources and being fired.

Character B: Character B Was a programmer at LifeChip, until one of her do-gooder colleagues  got her fired, because she was making waves. B was always sceptical about the project, not because she felt it was wrong, but because she felt it was vulnerable. Everyone dismissed her concerns, when she raised them. Everyone said it was impossible, that it couldn't be done. And so she set out to prove them wrong, and then that goody-two-shoes A had to go and report her for running her own projects on company time, and she was fired.

Well, she wasn't going to let them get away with it. She would prove herself right and get her revenge on A at the same time. Because B was convinced that it would be possible to write a computer virus that, when loaded into an implant chip, would enable the hacker to take control, not just of the victim's implant, but of their entire body. A Brain Worm virus.

So, obviously, Character B writes her virus, and manages to get it into Character A's head. She then slowly takes control over A's body, turning her into a living, breathing puppet.

A is fully concious and fully aware of what is happening to her, but she is powerless to stop it. Note that B cannot control A's thoughts, and cannot read them unless directed at her implant, but B has the ability to control everything A does.

I will take either role, but seriously, I would really prefer to play A, the victim.

This story involves one character actually taking control of the other player's character. This would be seen by many as god-moding. We will need to be in constant discussion about what is happening, how and why, and how we both feel about it.

Chrystal

Boss and PA is back up for grabs again

Chrystal

Okay, so Boss & PA is actually still taken (for now), but  "For Who I Am" is back up for grabs.

Chrystal

Just to keep the title of this thread true, here is another one:

The Eyes Of The Fremen

Content: F/F Sci-Fi extreme fanfic, includes physical and psychological torture, possible watersports.

Based around the universe created by Frank Herbert in the Dune novels, this story is set some eighty years prior to the events depicted in the first novel of the original trilogy. The Harkonnens have just taken possession of Arrakis and are attempting to subdue the place, all as part of a long term plan to pay back the Atreides for their treachery and betrayal during the Butlarian Jihad. (Yes, that surprised me, too, to learn that actually the Atreides were the bad guys all along!)

Of course we know how badly that plan backfires, but that is 80 years in the future. Right now the Harkonnens have arrived on Arrakis in force, along with Count Fenring. This is shortly after Shaddam IV took the throne.

We know that Baron Vladimir Harkonnen had at least one brother, Abulurd, the father of Glossau Rabban and Feyd-Rautha Harkonnen. It is not unreasonable to assume that possibly Valdimir had a sister also.

Lady Jessica Harkonnen, who is the aunt of the Lady Jessica (Mother of Paul Muad-dib), is the younger sister of Baron Vladimir Harkonen. Like many of the House Harkonnen at that time, she is homosexual. (The movie version of Dune makes it reasonably plane that Baron Harkonnen is gay, and the book hints at such, along with the fact that Duke Leto's concubine was conceived artificially).

So, Jessica has been making a right nuisance of herself on Geidi Prime, home planet of House Harkonnen. She has been torturing her female servants, as well as any female "friends" she might have had, using her position of power as the Baron's sister to make herself untouchable, and give her access to all the high-ranking young women beneath her station on the planet.

Of course this does not go down too well with the parents of these young women, and so brother Vlad has banished her to Arrakis to keep her out of trouble.

And she is bored out of her mind.

So when a young Fremen woman is caught snooping around the Guild Spice Stores, she begs Count Fenring to be allowed to interrogate the prisoner. The interrogation reveals very little, except that Fremen women are a lot tougher than the Harkonnens are giving them credit for. Thinking she has her captive broken and pliable, Jessica begins to treat her as a play-thing. Only suddenly the Fremen woman turns the tables on her, takes Jessica prisoner and flees with her as a hostage. But of course in the time they have spent together, a certain affection has grown between them, and it turns out that all Jessica really wanted was to be dominated by another woman.

Soon the two of them are fleeing South on the back of a giant sandworm.

Character A is, obviously, Jessica Harkonnen. Character B is the Fremen girl. I will play either character. I need a switch lady or female liege to play the other. The player needs to be switch because, obviously, the characters change roles part way through the story. 

Familiarity with the Dune books is essential. Just having seen the movie is NOT good enough.

The player playing Jessica Harkonnen will lead the story and will be dominant for the first half, then the player playing the Fremen will take over and lead the story from then onwards.