[EX] Black Rose (Interest Check & OOC Thread)

Started by Kalab, February 18, 2010, 03:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nim

I dont think that is true... im just the one that's more vocal about it.

Demik

Hey! :P I've been concerned. I've just been leaving it up to you two to figure things out and you Cajun to decide whether you want to stay or not. If you were going I was gonna leave too. It wouldn't be the same. You should know better than to expect us to not write and develop our characters though. If you hadn't wanted that you should have said so. :P

Nim

Kalab

Thanks darlin. I didn't say anything about not developing characters but you have to admit that zombieland was turning into a movie for the the Lifetime channel.
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Demik

True, true... I really can't argue. Ok let me rephrase that... If you had wanted us to develop 'bump and run' characters you should have said so :P

Nim

That's only because we hadn't gotten to any XXX parts yet.... well except for the zombie gore... LOL

Kalab

That's fine, my fault. Well hopefully its clear now. We can get back to blood and guts and government conspiracies. We can eat cookies in the after hours now.
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Kalab

Back on this end Nim. I got a couple solos I have to write on, and I am including ours Demik, then I can get back to here and the Carnival.
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Nim

Ok sounds good to me.  I know Kimmiel is getting rather hungry for the steak Santablo promised her.  LOL

Kalab

Deimus needs to finish paddling Tara/Tesha's little fanny as well. That could easily end up back in 'After Hours'
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Nim

LOL.. yes I can definitely see that happening.

Selene

You have no idea how glad I am this has all worked out! It wouldn't have been the same at all if any of the group left.

Nim

Was curious as to what everyone might think.  Was thinking that Minerva would have her own air transportation.  Something along the lines of the X-Men's plane.  With heavy fire power as well as being able to "hover" in one spot. 

Kalab

Could be a cool idea. We could have some flying mutations as well. Maybe not large but fast and hard to target.
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Nim

LOL... that would be cool.  Some what large misquotes with woman's and men's forms from hell!!!  Hehe. 

Kalab

They could have talons capable of breaching the aircraft's hull if enough of them latch on.
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Nim

Eeeeps... well I had kinda hoped to give them a bit of an advantage... seeings how they are quite obviously quite outnumbered.  LOL  But yes I suppose that would make sense too. 

Kalab

Just a suggestion. We'll see what the others think about the aircraft and creatures.
Kinda curious why Minerva hung around in Zombieland if she had a plane.
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Nim

Plane is at the airfield in a private hanger... would have to drive over that way.  She had everything she needed in her apartment before her new friends showed up.  so there really wasn't any need to leave before.  LOL

Demik

Yeah, why leave your fortified, well supplied and comfortable bunker when you don't have to? A plane sounds fun to me. Can think of several flying monstrosities.

Nim

Yeah I bet you can... *shivers at the mere thought of what goes through that head of yours*  :-\

Demik

>:) Muahahahahaha! Uh... I mean...  O:) Tehehe, I don't know what you could possibly mean...

Nim

O:) face my harry ass.  Oppps wait that's my Dwarf Darval's line... Ummm.  Yeah but it fits so I'll just leave it the way it is.   :P

Selene

Is it safe to say that the black rose has reached a rather abrupt end?