Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Kip

*can't resist the urge to visit the thread and cuddle Saku repeatedly*

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Saku

*cuddles kipoc back and goes to bed* xD
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Kip

*sneaks in another cuddle before letting Saku depart*

~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

elenisil

Is there a line?  *Cuddles Kipoc* :D

elen

Fragile Dreams

Well... i know that eye belongs to Amy Lee... so i won't cuddle with her. BUT i will cuddle with elenisil :D
*cuddles elenisil tightly*

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Aeval

*cuddles the handsome angel careful to not harm his wings!*

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Duncan

*Brushes her hair out of her face as he moves slowly in to cuddle her.*

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Duncan

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Kip

*sneaks in to steal some cuddles from Maro*

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

shadowbane

my Cuddle buddy *Jealous Cuddle*

Mistress Maro

-cuddles him back- Aws don't be jealous.

Chris Rock

shadowbane

Mistress Maro

There is plenty of Maro cuddles for everyone. -cuddles more-

Chris Rock

shadowbane

Mistress Maro

-ultra cuddles as she eats her mango.-

Chris Rock

shadowbane

Mistress Maro

-holds it out for him to take a bite- Careful it is juicy.

Chris Rock

shadowbane

Mistress Maro

-takes another bite of her mango cuddling closer- Yep yep it sure is.

Chris Rock

shadowbane

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock