What is the avatar above you thinking! 2011.05.10

Started by Belle33, May 10, 2011, 05:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

I wish this damn shampoo would rinse out....How long will I have to stay in this shower to get all the soap off?

Hugs
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

I have had enough time to get my hair this perfect, and he is STILL in the shower!

Endorphin

I wonder if everyone thinks I'm as charming and debonair as I do?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Autumn52

Is she looking? Does she see my hot bod? Sure she does. She wants me I know it.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Endorphin

Okay... which one of you bastards glued my arm to the wall? Huh!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Autumn52

Captain Maltese

Good thing I rented this ninja to stand behind me and cover my tits with his hands.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Endorphin

Crossbow... check.
Attitude... check.

I'm off to do some huntin'!

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Endorphin

Hey guys! Checkout what I just bought down Toys 'R' Us!

Captain Maltese

Yes, there IS interesting writing on my boxers. If you can tear your eyes off my midriff and look closer toward my package, you might find it is actually is braille. Go on, keep reading.

Autumn52

Do you really want to piss me off? Cause you might want to rethink that. *cowers and bows*

Endorphin

Grainne

Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Mordred

The last pieces of world domination are ready to put in place.. and then... Wait! Why's he staring at my lips? Hmmm are those fangs? Surely not.. that would mean.. and he can't be.. those things don't really exist! Mmm but he sure is cute.. yeah, I'd let him bite me. And yet he keeps staring at my lips.
*See Pillory*

Grainne

*giggles*

Oh, no..she can see right through me I am so very sure of it. Damn it. Now what am I going to do 1700 years of lurking in the shadows and it's like this wild blue thing can see into me...*gasps* some kind of blue witchy magicks going on here. Oh, ok. Guess, for this fellow blue thing I'll make an exception I mean look at her she really is lovely....and, there are those lips.
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Phoenixrisen

~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

SummerWhispers

If I lay here and watch long enough, it is no telling what I will see.

Endorphin

I hope they don't see me hiding behind this wall...

SummerWhispers

Am I taking my clothes off...or putting them on. Can't for the life of me remember, perhaps I should have not had that last drink.

Endorphin

Shhhh... I think I can hear what's going on in the next room.

Phoenixrisen

~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Endorphin

I'm just going to wait here patiently for a satyr to leap out of the forest and ravish me.

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Izzie Aditi

"Lalalalala I can't hear you" <- extreme version
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”