The Church of the Sacred Union - Incestuous Cult - Always Open and Recruiting

Started by GnothiSeauton, April 08, 2015, 09:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Emjay on April 16, 2015, 12:31:12 PM
My fourth and final sheet. Still working on it.

Clarissa Bourque
Clarissa Bourque

Character Name:  Clarissa Bourque

Classification:  True Believer

Face Claim:  Kaya Scodelario

Physical Appearance: Clarissa’s height is slightly above average at 5’6” (1.68 m). She has thick dark brown, wavy hair that she wears long although it is often secured in a braid of a modest bun. She has large blue eyes that stick out amongst the dark landscape of her hair despite her fair skin. Freckles dot her otherwise unblemished skin. Although slender she does possess gentle curves and well shaped thighs. These of course are hidden underneath the modest and customary dresses worn by the women of the community.

Personality:  Clarissa is a quiet girl. She prefers the simple pleasures of reading or perhaps embroidery. She is a devout believer in the Church and its teachings although she doesn’t have a stomach for violence and prefers to not be involved in anything to do with the captives. Due to her benevolent nature she is ready and willing to help those of her community to the best of her abilities. She takes pride in her home and does her best to keep a cleanly and well organized house. Clarissa is very responsible and takes her duty as a wife and now mother seriously. She knows that her step-daughters would never see her as a superior considering their lack of age difference but she hopes to lead them by example. She is meek (continue)

History:  Clarissa has been a part of the Church her entire life and so has her family for generations. She comes from a long line of farmers, nothing fancy but they were decent God fearing people. She’s the youngest of five; two boys and three girls. Being the youngest girl meant that she had no brothers to marry; her two older brothers were wed to her two older sisters. When she returned from the satellite town she assumed that it would be some time before a suitable match was found for her. She was wrong. It wasn’t long before her parents had found a prospective husband for her. He was a tradesman, a step up from a farmer. Her parents were happy, they had found a good husband for their daughter, one that would bring her an elevated status and a more comfortable life. Unfortunately for Clarissa he happened to be fifty three years old. His wife had died and left him with two twin girls, two girls that happened to be the exact same age as Clarissa. In fact she knew them well enough. It definitely made this awkward.

Thankfully despite their age difference her husband was good to her. He was kind enough and did well by her and the girls. She did her best to do her wifely duties to the best of her abilities. She wasn’t really lacking for anything. She did what she was told so her husband saw no reason to punish her. It was a good life but she longed for more. The Devil plagued her mind with unholy thoughts. Sometimes she would find herself staring at the young men working in the fields then she’d realize what she was doing and a blush would creep across her cheeks. She prayed many a night, begging God to rid her of these feelings. Why was she so ungrateful? Many women weren’t as lucky as she was, plagued by the expectations of a cruel husband that beat her. She had no idea what it was her body was craving. Growing up in such a sheltered community she didn’t understand exactly what it was she wanted.

Flaw(s): 
Naive - Clarissa has no idea how dark some of the men in the community are nor the full extent of the things they do to the captives. She is blissfully ignorant to the full detail of the horrors.

Sensitive - As stated earlier she has no stomach for violence and often avoids anything of the sort at all costs.

Sexual Preference:  Heterosexual

Relations, if applicable: 
Husband

Step-daughter

Step-daughter

Additional Pictures: 

Writer:  Emjay

On's and Off's:  Please place either a link here to your On's and Off's, or any thing specific to your character.

Looking good so far!

Just PM me the final whenever you're ready.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Emjay

I finished it up and sent it in. Nice post in the barn btw. This was me when I heard the Prophet was going to the barn:

[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Emjay on April 17, 2015, 12:25:13 AM
I finished it up and sent it in. Nice post in the barn btw. This was me when I heard the Prophet was going to the barn:

Muhahahahahahahahahahahaha
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Emjay

[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Emmykins

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Emjay on April 17, 2015, 12:25:13 AM

Carine says let him come. She is itching to tear in to her captors. She doesn't have to be polite now that there are no TV cameras. :D
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

consortium11

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on April 17, 2015, 08:21:24 AM
Carine says let him come. She is itching to tear in to her captors. She doesn't have to be polite now that there are no TV cameras. :D

The wonderful thing is neither do they...  >:)

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on April 17, 2015, 08:21:24 AM

Quote from: consortium11 on April 17, 2015, 01:47:36 PM
The wonderful thing is neither do they...  >:)

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on April 17, 2015, 01:48:56 PM
That's as hot as it is unsettling! :D

Seeking New Stories

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

Kokaine

Still looking for connections/personal plots for my characters, Jedidiah, Rocio, and Genevieve, if anyone is considering joining.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Flower

Koko, I would like for someone to play Prue's future potential beau. Not sure if you would like that for Jedidiah or not. If not, I am looking for someone to fill that role. :-)

Madriv

I keep looking at this game, it has so many of my favorite things.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Madmartigan on April 20, 2015, 06:38:28 PM
I keep looking at this game, it has so many of my favorite things.

Yaaaaasssss. Join usssssss. <3

*grabby hands*

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

Madriv

Kokaine

Quote from: Dancing flower on April 20, 2015, 11:47:07 AM
Koko, I would like for someone to play Prue's future potential beau. Not sure if you would like that for Jedidiah or not. If not, I am looking for someone to fill that role. :-)

Will catch you on YIM laters.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Clio

Gnothi, if you get on YIM later, send me a message. I might need some help knowing how to get started.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Christa McGinn on April 20, 2015, 08:53:52 PM
Gnothi, if you get on YIM later, send me a message. I might need some help knowing how to get started.

Will do.

I'll definitely hit you up when I get situated and get myself organized a bit.

Seeking New Stories

Clio

Okay. Is there anyone who wants a connection? I'm going to be making a female true believer, but I don't know who to attach her to or who she should be related to. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. :)

kckolbe

My char, Nolan, could use someone who recruited him to the church, convincing him that his sister would see the light.  Relationship leading up to that is negotiable.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=226422.50
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Bloodied Porcelain

Clio

I don't think I'd want her to be a savior. I'd rather have her be attached and possibly engaged/married to a male relative, but if that's not possible, then I can play an unattached woman or captive.

Kokaine

If we have room for another Savior/Farmer I'd like to reserve Joe Manganiello.

My O/Os