Eden, Earth's Last Hope (Conditional recruiting only!)

Started by Adonis, March 03, 2012, 03:21:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kate

hey it seems u have heaps of others playing.

if there are any roles that need to be filled / rider or dragon of either gender do pm me - this looks interesting.

Karasu

If ya like I can make a male. I have a rather good one in mind actually (He was who I was going to make first but then I decided to make her XD)
Removed, due to vandalism.

Lord Drake

Hey.. where did you put that Drake?
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!
“Never waste your time trying to explain who you are
to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.”
— Dream Hampton

Karasu

Lord Drake

I am SERIOUSLY TEMPTED to do that. I am going to be a bit swamped next month, to be honest, but maybe we could work a solution.

*ponders*
Hey.. where did you put that Drake?
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!
“Never waste your time trying to explain who you are
to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.”
— Dream Hampton

Karasu

Adonis

Im making my lunch/ breakfast  atm, but I should be downstairs in a few. When I get down to tue computer, im sure we can work something out in your favor drake.
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

Muse

*peeks in* 

Well, I suppose with all these new folks to give my dragon a chance ot pair off, I'll be joining after all.  *looks over the new info.* 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Adonis

So glad to see old faces and new both! If anyone has any questions, feel free to add me to an IM or sorts, or PM me !
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's

DartimusRae

i read DragonRiders of Pern when i was younger, and i was hooked. i'm in as a rider. gimme a few to write up a character.

Adonis

Looking forward to reading it! Just a side note to any others interested. While Im still strapped for males, the ratio isnt quite as bad as it was now, so ladies, if that was holding you back, dont let it!
O/O's

Pink Professional

I'm interested at the moment. I imagine that I'll make some male rider type character.

Adonis

Splendid :)  For anyone else interested, I'll be updating the "whos playing" portion of this thread here in just a few minutes.
O/O's

Ember Star

I'm interested. Probably as a both a dragon and rider. I haven't read the Pern books (saw them brought up) though I do plan to. I am however a big Inheritance Cycle fan, which for those who don't know, that's also a dragon rider series. I like the SciFi twist to the fantasy adventure that you've put together 
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Adonis

O/O's

Ember Star

Good because I have a few questions that I'll ask via pm when I get it from you.

Also, just call me Ember *points to under my avatar* I requested they change mu screen name to Ember-Star, but they haven't gotten to it yet. Lol
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Brazen Endeavors

Aww, but I like evil.  And chocolate.  And space.  And kittehs.

*ahem*  Ember has requested I join and pair with her, and I'm certainly interested.
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Adonis

We'd love to have you. Just fill out a sheet to play opposite hers, and well toss the two of you together. I look forward to seeing what yall come up with!
O/O's

Brazen Endeavors

Discussions happening.. if her hokey butt will text me back >.>
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Adonis

O/O's

Qt

Definitely interested in at least playing one char. Currently trying to read up on the background info. c:

DartimusRae

Quote from: EvilChocolateSpaceKitten on March 20, 2012, 01:13:14 PM
I'm interested. Probably as a both a dragon and rider. I haven't read the Pern books (saw them brought up) though I do plan to. I am however a big Inheritance Cycle fan, which for those who don't know, that's also a dragon rider series. I like the SciFi twist to the fantasy adventure that you've put together

DragonRiders of Pern is a must-read. i honestly think it would give even Adonis a chance to come up with things for the story that will make it very interesting. also, the whole space-ship premise is slightly similar to Anne McCaffery's work. again, all the books are worth a read.

Adonis

Ive read most all of the pern series. Favs being "the masterharper of pern", and whichever one dealt with the discovery of the fire lizards.
;)
O/O's

DartimusRae

that would be the Harper Hall series, Dragonsong, Dragonsinger, and Dragondrums.

DartimusRae

Not attempting to poke or prod at anyone, just a little friendly head's up. Deshco is by the wreckage, looking to help any that answer him.