News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Final Fantasy Scenarios Wanted

Started by Felynna Celeste, February 21, 2009, 02:26:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Felynna Celeste

For some reason, I've had the following scenarios running through my head the past couple of days and I think I may actually have to play them out to get them out of my system.

Final Fantasy X: Yuna/Seymour:

Yuna's friends fail in their rescue attempt and she is forced to marry Maester Seymour Guado. He spares her friends from death, but warns Yuna that if he should ever feel she is unfaithful to him, or try to leave him, he won't hesitate to have them killed. The newlyweds depart for their honeymoon, while Tidus and the others are locked away in the Via Purifico. Over the course of their honeymoon Seymour's true nature is revealed to Yuna, through his actions and the way he treats her.(Note: Seymour wouldn't have to be outwardly cruel, as this would ultimately jeopardize his end goal of using Yuna in order to become Sin, he would merely need to seem cold, distant and somewhat disinterested in Yuna and her wants and needs.)

Final Fantasy X: Yuna/Tidus:
Yuna's friends succeed in rescuing her from Maester Seymour. The incident causes the two of them to fully realize their love for one another and once they are safely away from Bevelle they spend the night together. Tidus seems to be everything Yuna dreamed of having in a partner and after the first night they spent together she seeks him out. Tidus, emboldened by Yuna's love for and acceptance of his coaxes her into indulging him in a few of his secret fetishes. (Note: For this one I specifically had in mind Yuna to be in light bondage and dom/sub play with Tidus being the dom. I'm willing to add other fetishes though, just ask.)

I'm also open to suggestions for scenarios from Final Fantasy 4, 7, X-2 and any sequels to FF7, including the prequel Crisis Core: FFVII.
I'd be willing to attempt a scenario from any of the other Final Fantasy games, but cannot promise I would do a good job of staying in-character as I'm not yet familiar with many of the other games in the series.
Likes & Dislikes
Felynna's Questionnaire
Note: My RH profile is a generalized one for all my characters, just tell me what you're looking for and I'll pick one out for ya.

End of term finals May 5-9

Tsenta

I'd have to say interesting choices but seeing as I've never played many games with Seymour or Tidus (Old school fan here) I don't think I'd do very well. :P
There ain't no rest for the wicked.

[Sic Semper Tyrannis - "Thus always to tyrants"] - Marcus Junius Brutus The Younger.

Felynna Celeste

By old school I assume you are referring to the Final Fantasy games on the NES, SNES and Playstation?
Likes & Dislikes
Felynna's Questionnaire
Note: My RH profile is a generalized one for all my characters, just tell me what you're looking for and I'll pick one out for ya.

Tsenta

Mostly the the games for the PS up to and including 8.  I did own FF for NES but it's been ages since I've played.
(Forgive the absence, had to catch up on some sleep.)
There ain't no rest for the wicked.

[Sic Semper Tyrannis - "Thus always to tyrants"] - Marcus Junius Brutus The Younger.

Geek Lover 64

I could certainly enjoy the Yuna/Seymour scenario. That's the kind of character I like to play and I love FFX.

Felynna Celeste

Quote from: Geek Lover 64 on February 22, 2009, 09:57:36 AM
I could certainly enjoy the Yuna/Seymour scenario. That's the kind of character I like to play and I love FFX.

That's great, I'll PM you so we can work out some of the finer points, alright?
Likes & Dislikes
Felynna's Questionnaire