Thinking of running again: D&D, or Maid? [Humanoid Bondage/Consensual]

Started by kongming, August 01, 2011, 06:56:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kongming

Well, having been sidelined with a fractured shoulder for the next month or so, I have plenty of time to devote to a game or two, including planning so it could hopefully keep running smoothly even after that (note: I don't have a job at the moment anyway, so I tend to have plenty of time as it is. Just, the arm made me aware how much idle time I have). So I have two ideas, depending on what people like, and could possibly run both:

1. Dungeons and Dragons 3.X: Heroes of Iron Kingdoms
So, the PP setting of Iron Kingdoms (see also: War Machine) is interesting, and has some lovely detail and setting info and cool monsters with cool pictures, but the game assumes a certain anaemia of player characters, for a D&D setting - filling it with superbosses and immense threats, with the assumption that PCs will just wander about reactively for quests. NOPE!
This actually takes the 3E assumption of "You are shakers - you happen to the setting (in the same way an earthquake happens to it) and change it forever, so that no two campaigns are ever really the same, having been subjected to different teams."
So, you want to conquer Khador, Cygnar and Menoth? Go right for it. Want to do something about those elves once and for all? The option is there. Want to go slay the dragongods and make Cryx a nicer place, destroying the iron liches, teaching the Satyxis pirates the error of their ways and so on? You can.

Which isn't to say it's easy. Failure is a real threat. You'll need to do some adventuring, pick your battles, work at your goals in steps as you gain power (both literal - levels - and military power). But this has the chance of really making the world a better place.

Team: 3-5 players, greatly preferring female characters. I strongly encourage use of the Gaming Den material (which goes for a power level of "Wizards who choose good spells but don't magically know every approaching challenge ahead of time" and "Rogues built by masters of the system, throwing acid flasks and using wands and scrolls for all they're worth"). Part of character creation would be working out how long you have been working together (to avoid "We just met, let us kung-fu fight!" that tends to ruin games early on) and what your big goals are.

Notes on Content etc: player relationships/sex, both with each other and with NPCs, are totally fine. It can even go into noncon if that's what you want. The setting has a certain element of BDSM in it as a standard, so you can sort of expect that too. Note that if you reduce an enemy to 0 HP or less, that means "you win" - you defeat the enemy, so if the goal was to kill them, you kill them as normal. If the goal was to capture them, then that means they surrender. And so on. Likewise, if the enemy take you to zero (well, -10), that can often just mean a KO or surrender, but you might want to actually consider fleeing if it comes to that. Failure does not have to equal death, but it's still not good.

2. Maid RPG: Light-hearted, randomly generated fun!
I just rolled on the tables, and here is what we have: light mood, and the "mansion" is actually a high-fantasy anime-style dungeon, complete with traps (that you usually know about), monsters (possibly including you) and bondage rooms. For some reason it has a luxurious indoor pool and bath house (who builds a dungeon around a hot springs?) and a series of hidden passages to aid with getting from place to place.

The Mistress: does her best to look the part of a cruel and wicked tyrant, but just doesn't have it in her. She inherited the place, so tries to be mean, but comes across more as spoiled and perverted, as she actually cares too much about the staff to do anything really extreme.

The players: 4-7 players who all have female characters, quite probably prisoners (still maids, with the usual freedoms and duties) or guards/denizens (also maids, but actually allowed to leave, if anyone can remember the way out). I am going to be generous with stats: first, pick three to be 1 and three to be 2. Then roll 1d6 to determine one stat to get +1. Then do that again (re-roll if you get the same result). Then roll 1d6 to randomly determine one (different from the two +1 stats) to get -1. So you could end up with 0 2 2 2 2 2, or 0 1 2 2 2 3, or 0 1 1 2 3 3, or 1 1 2 2 2 2, or 1 1 1 2 2 3 or 1 1 1 1 3 3. Then you roll for the two Maid types to modify it, and pick/roll everything else as normal.

With the random charts, you can flip the result (so 61 can be 16 and 23 can be 32), or swap a double for any other double. You can have 2 or 3 random traits, and can re-roll if you get more than one race, or other things that don't really mesh. I will actually include some special changes for the various creature types.

Content: it's light-hearted Maid. I fully intend on it being filled with flirting, groping, sex, bondage and anything else that doesn't fall under "Extreme".
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

CarnivorousBunny

my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

Matthew

Oooh... both ideas sound fun, though I especially like the second one, I haven't gotten to play around with MaidRPG in way too long

kylie

I might go for the Maid.  More if it's a "little" light and not "ultra-lite."  I wouldn't want to lose the prisoner edge all the time.  The denizen part is interesting too.

Ixy

TheGlyphstone

If you go with Iron Kingdoms, dibs so hard it isn't funny. I love WarMachine and the IK in general, and it would be amazing to play a game set there.

breathplay

kongming

Wow, that's already 4 people wanting Maid (unless Ixy also does?) Awesome.

Yeah, it would be fairly light, fun and sexy. Not flat-out silly, and being a prisoner vaguely means something (you're not actually allowed to escape, and denizens are flat-out allowed to have their way with you, and expected to discipline you, and you're more frequently subjected to the Mistress' desires), but it won't involve real torture, nor starvation or anything like that - and there's still a lot of unrestricted movement (so that you don't have to rely on other people visiting you just to have something happen).

Examples for the racial stuff would be... for instance, if you rolled "You are a vampire" it would have:

• If someone attacks you with light or garlic or Holy powers, you can't subtract your defence from the Stress - either it hits for full Stress or you avoid it completely.
  • You gain +1 Cunning, but -1 Affection
  • You don't need to eat normal food, you just need the bodily fluids (blood, sweat, tears, sexual fluids) of living, sentient creatures. Consuming this actually removes Stress from you, including if you bite someone in a fight.
  • You can turn into a bat or mist to fly around the place stealthily.

So, nothing too crazy. And I will even let people, if they roll two traits but don't like them, replace one of them with the race of their choice. So you can basically choose to be a robot, cat-girl, demon, angel, vampire, faerie or whatever. I want a certain degree of choice and player satisfaction here, along with the randomness to spice things up.

Likewise, after rolling your Maid types, you can change one of them to fit the personality you want to play. So if you roll Lolita Heroine, you could instead go Sexy Heroine or Boyish Lolita or whatever. On that note, even if you roll Double Lolita, keep in mind the age limits (including apparent age) of the forum.

Feel free to ask me any questions, throw suggestions up or whatever. You can also suggest facilities for the dungeon and so on.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:

CarnivorousBunny

Sounds perfect to me! :)

Just to clarify, all the characters in the role play will be women with only one master, or will the guards count as master-like figures as well?
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

kongming

That's right, just the one mistress, the guards/denizens just get a bit more freedom, and duties/responsibilities that involve being dommes for the prisoners.

So basically, if you want to be a definite sub, prisoner is your best choice. If you're more a top or switch, guard is best.

Ons/Offs:

Kunoichi

Another +1 for D&D, though it seems that Maid is the more popular option.

kongming

Well, there are a few who like the idea, and as I said, I could run both ideas, perhaps. It's a possibility, at least.

Also, for Maid, people can make characters and post them up here now if they like.

Ons/Offs:

Matthew

Got my character (mostly) done, still tweaking the backstory a bit

edit: done!
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Amandine de Ferreis
Maid Types:  Pure/Boyish
Maid Roots:  Returning a Favor
Maid Power:   Passionate Gaze
Stress Explosion:   Sleep
Special Qualities: Princess
Freckles
Clothes:Navy
Eyes:Green
Hair:Red
Starting Spirit:10
Starting Favor:6

Attributes:

Athletics:    2
Affection:3
Skill:2
Cunning:1
Luck:1
Will:1

History
   Amandine was born a princess, the daughter of the king of a prosperous, but rather small and remote kingdom. While small geographically, however, there was one area that was quite large: the royal family. A large part of the country’s prosperity came from it’s good relations with it’s neighbors... which in turn came from a long tradition of marrying off it’s princesses to the neighbor’s princes.
With her being the youngest of over twenty siblings, however, any potential husband of Amandine’s would have virtually no chance of ever acending to the throne... and that, combined with her rather tomboyish demenor, limited her appeal as a bride.
   Her father, however, as ruler of such a small country, was quite used to making due with what he had... and as such, chose to send his daughter as an offering to the mistress of a nearby dungeon, hoping that offering a prisoner of royal blood would make sure the monsters and such inside stayed outside his borders.

Personality
   Amandine was always rather free-spirited, a bit of a tomboy, preferring spending her time outside to state dinners and such. Suprisingly, she’s not overly angry at her father for having sent her to the dungeon... after all, she’s been taught since she was born that it would be her duty to be married to some foreign prince for the good of the nation... and having gotten along rather poorly with the few princes she met before her father gave up with marrying her off, she’s not sure her current situation is any worse then what she’s been expecting her whole life.
   On the other hand, she considers her duty to be to her father and her country, not to the mistress of the dungeon... while she would never actually escape, she has no compunctions about slacking off on her duties, and given the chance, would rather take a nap in some rarely-used room then actually clean it.

Appearance:
   Amandine is rather slender, and a bit on the short side... though for one so small and so lazy, she’s suprisingly quick on her feet when she wants to be, and stronger then she looks. Her red hair is always a bit of a mess, resisting her attempts to tame it on the rare occasions that she actually tries... and with her pale, lightly freckled skin, she’s discovering that, at very least, dungeon life does lead to far less sunburns then she suffered before.

avorae

Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

kylie

Working on a character.  I have funny or fun numbers, methinks. 

A cunning catgirl, probably a guard of some sort.  Thinking about the details.  8-)

Kunoichi

Quote from: kongming on August 02, 2011, 04:19:08 AM
Well, there are a few who like the idea, and as I said, I could run both ideas, perhaps. It's a possibility, at least.

Well, if you do wind up running both games, you can certainly count me in for the D&D game. ^^ I've never played an Iron Kingdoms game before, so I have to admit, I'm a bit curious about the setting.

Ershin

Another +1 for a possible Iron Kingdoms game. While I have to admit I've never been able to play in the setting before and so don't have a whole lot of knowledge on the setting (and so the examples of what the players might do went a little over my head), though I've heard good things about it and I'd be willing to do some research on it if this goes ahead (and I'm permitted to join, of course).

kylie

Character for Maid...  I'd also like to know if anyone knows where exactly an anime image is from.  I'd like to have more of her to use as the character model.  Unfortunately, Imageshack won't allow this one.  Ironic, since another copy of the same image presently exists on Imageshack hosting  ::)   And Imagefap seems to be on the fritz (it shows me previews of uploaded stuff, but doesn't take me to any galleries at all now, grrrr). 

So just posting a URL (NSFW -- wait, is anything safe for work?)  : 
Example character shot: Mihoko

Mihoko Katase

In Short:  Guard, catgirl, cunning, mocking. 

Attribs

Athletics  1
Affection  2
Skill  1
Cunning  3
Luck  2
Will  1

Types:
Sexy
Pure
     You can have both, right?  :P

Standard colors
Color 1: reds
Color 2: browns
      Not sure about these as uniform colors. 
Purple hair on red?  Hmm.  Maybe, or maybe not.  Do guards need standard uniforms in this story?

Eyes: pink (magenta)
Hair: purple (midnight purple, almost blue)

Special qualities: Catgirl

Claws that you can climb and attack with, adding +1 (before multiplication) to Athletics rolls made for these actions
    You have keen eyesight, hearing and smell, so you generally know where things/people are and can track them easily
    Compulsion:  Milk!  Sometimes requiring an actual Will check (difficulty 5) to resist
    Being stroked and petted (whether in an affectionate or sexual way) automatically removes 1d6 Stress per minute.

Description:
     Mihoko is a tallish, rather classic beauty with long shapely thighs and weaving, sinuous angles to the bend of her limbs.  Her eyes and breasts are quite large for her size.  She rotates between sporty dresses and uniforms that resemble cut-down forms of classic office uniforms, military outfits, or even maid uniforms.  The uniforms tend to be strappy on top, short at the thigh, and often laced with pockets and snaps or even frills for fashion.  They often come with thigh or knee high nylons and garters.  Sometimes she adds pleathery leggings around her calves instead, open toe shoes fitted to her toe size, or boots.     

She has a faint coat of peachfuzz almost everywhere, but it’s not so much visible as an extra softness when things contact with her.  The little bristles of hair blend into her light golden-vanilla skin, seeming mostly smooth to the eye except where her joints and peaks allow it to catch the air.  Mihoko also has short, almost cropped pointy ears high on her head.  They are very flexible and seem to twitch almost randomly.  When she is paying attention to something closely, they often focus in that direction and stand up straighter.

Her fingers and toes are broad and soft, resembling if not completely serving like paws.  She sometimes adds gloves that protect them from extreme temperatures or serious labor, exaggerating the paw look.

Personality: 
     Mihoko is rather lazy.  She enjoys people watching and making up stories.  If she actually “guards” people at all, it’s mostly by refusing to move and change the situation until it’s too late.   

Mihoko has a knack for producing excuses and revisions out of thin air.  They don’t always make real sense, but anyway.  Just about everyone who knows her has asked her to conveniently explain once or twice, what just happened in front of their faces when it was confusing or embarrassing.  This can also happen by accident, if she’s paying attention and someone happens to create an opportunity.  For example, she overhears: “Is this what it looks like?” – and replies: “Why yes actually!  A bouncing turtle just wandered through and it bounced on Fumi’s nose.  That’s why she’s all red and climbed up on that medical chair.” As you see, there is no guarantee that everyone comes out shining with perfection in her versions of reality either.  This can also happen when people ask her to do things.  Sometimes it’s just easier for her to respond that the situation is something else. 

Symbol: Skull
      Small but rather grotesque black or purple skulls often adorn the straps or chest of her outfits.  Some believe these were supposed to make her more frightening as a guard, but no one really remembers exactly when this started.  Every so often, one is replaced with a carefully attached stolen object.  These are added so as to appear a natural part of the outfit to casual observers.  Mihoko has also been known to occasionally bat one of her skull pieces around the premises, like a hunted mouse. 

Other Stuff

Roots: Childhood Friend
     When she heard of this facility, Mihoko couldn’t turn down the opportunity to get free housing and to hang around watching maids – and to pick on everyone!  And let’s face it, not just anyone wants to guard such an outfit.

Stress explosion: Stealing
     Things go missing.  Does she remember where she put them?  Where are the dice, again. 

Weapons:  Claws
     Mihoko has medium-sized, retracting kitty claws.  Not that the Chainsaw alternative wasn’t tempting and all, but really now.

Power: Mockery (rp, increase damage by +2 stress points)
     If it moves…  Nope, too lazy to chase that one, too!  But she will dryly make fun of it.  Sooner or later, that is. 

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

kongming

I probably will do both, but I won't quite start talking over IK stuff - I wish to first get things started with Maid, and then we can discuss IK.

So, that's two characters so far. And an entertaining couple as well, a Princess Prisoner/Maid (well, royalty serving isn't common, but princesses in dungeons is practically a given) and a Lazy Catgirl Warden. I see I will need to "stat up" Catgirls:

• You have Claws that you can climb and attack with, adding +1 (before multiplication) to Athletics rolls made for these actions
  • You have keen eyesight, hearing and smell, so you generally know where things/people are and can track them easily
  • Pick some kind of distraction or compulsion (pouncing upon small moving things, addiction to catnip or milk, rubbing up against everyone, especially those who seem allergic, making cute paw gestures and saying "Nyan" when you speak, cleaning yourself in public etc.) Sometimes this will crop up, requiring an actual Will check (difficulty 5) to resist
  • Being stroked and petted (whether in an affectionate or sexual way) automatically removes 1d6 Stress from you per minute.

While I'm at it...
Mistress Karinka:
Natural Born
Hair: Vermillion
Eyes: Metallic (Bronze)
Special Qualities:

• Artist (she enjoys painting/drawing pictures of her maids... usually in provocative poses, often nude)
  • Undead (she is in fact the Lich Queen who allegedly was once an actual tyrant villain, though there is no proof)
Athletics 2
Skill 1
Affection 2
Cunning 2
Luck 1
Will 2
Spirit 20

Power Sources:

• Magic (see: Lich Queen)
  • Military Might (an army of monsters, many of them undead)
Stress Explosion: Seclusion
Favourite Maid Type: Boyish

Ons/Offs:

SomeGuy

Kunoichi

I can certainly be patient and wait for the IK game to start. ^^ I've even got a basic character concept, though I could probably stand to do a little more research on the setting...

SomeGuy

Iron Kingdoms is pretty awesome in general, the only complaint I can remember is that the Iron Lich sucks stat-wise.

kongming

So two Maid players have submitted sheets. If the others could at least post "I'm still here, just give me until ___" or something, I would really appreciate it.

As for Iron Kingdoms, clearly there are a few people who will have to miss out. My method for player selection will be "which characters do I personally like the idea of?", which is totally biased and partial but let's face it:
A. The more I like the characters, the more I'll enjoy the game so the more effort I'll put into it
and B. The closer our tastes are, the more likely we'll mesh and you'll like the game anyway.

Ons/Offs:

breathplay

I'm still here! Sorry, work has been really hectic because I had to fill in for my co-workers for the whole week. X| Please give me until early next week to get this done. Thanks!