Get Rich Or Cry Trying (starting again so seeking)

Started by azzmeister89, June 18, 2014, 05:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

True. Ok this is one last shout out to see if we can get those final two!

Snake

If it doesn' twork out might have to put two guys on the backburner or perhaps and start anyway

azzmeister89

Possibly, it may work with having less girls then boys anyway, makes the whole idea of jumping between the males more possible. First lets do a roll call.

Who's still in?

eiselmann

Hi love the idea still but I'm going to take one for the team and free one of the excess male spots....in part because I'm near my limit and just about to start another story but also because I prefer equal or more female characters in these type of stories

Best of luck I will follow the IC when it kicks off because as I said good idea
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

azzmeister89

Thats a shame, your character was great. Hopefully the game may be able to gather more players later and then give your character another chance to enter.

Chreestafer

I'll take a backseat as well as I have a full plate and all. Please let me know if ladies do show up though as I will be glad to jump back in :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Snake

Of course i'm still here.  Been looking forward to trolling everyone :3

eiselmann

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 09, 2014, 07:47:25 AM
Thats a shame, your character was great. Hopefully the game may be able to gather more players later and then give your character another chance to enter.

If it does gather additional female characters I'd find time to jump into the story
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

lesleymoon

I'm still here :) Glad to see this hasn't completely died out, I was looking forward to playing Aubrey

azzmeister89

Glad to see your still with us lesley. Just need to hear from Juggtacular now

Luvan95

If this game is still in the going, I might be interested to play one of the females.
On's/Off's

Edit 24/9-21: Have been gone for a while, but now I'm back and ready to play.

azzmeister89

Oh well welcome then. This means we have three females so Eiselman and chreesterfer it will be possable for you both to come back if you wish. Providing i still have lesley and snake on board too.

Luvan95

Great. I will post a character sheet tomorrow at the latest.  :-)
On's/Off's

Chreestafer

Oh I'd love to,  Luvan95 pm me maybe we can work on something with our characters :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Luvan95

Quote from: Chreestafer on July 26, 2014, 10:37:21 PM
Oh I'd love to,  Luvan95 pm me maybe we can work on something with our characters :)
Oh... I just think he meant that since they are enough girls now you don't have to bow out of the rp.
On's/Off's

Snake

azzmeister89

Awesome. I was worried that i lost some of you.

lesleymoon

azzmeister89

Sweet just need to revive eiselman and then we will be all set. Will only need a profile from our new victim........ I mean partner in crime XD

Luvan95

Name: Kai Palea
Height: 5'7"

Personality: Confident, adventurous, carefree and humorous, Kai is that kind of person that seems to be liked by everyone, especially guys. She always seem to be in the center of attention at ever party she is at, and being very charismatic, she has a way of convincing people to join in on her adventures, buying an extra round of shots and dancing on the roof or to join her on one of her little evening surfs.

Hobbies: Surfing, traveling, rock climbing, partying, dancing and listening to music.

Ons: Flirting, teasing, confident guys, dominant partners, public sex, sex in risky places.
Offs: Toiletplay, extreme violence/torture, bestiality.

History: Ano Palea is the owner and CEO of "Kahakai Hotels" a chain of beach hotels on the different islands of Hawaii. That is the that Kai Palea, his daughter and only child, grew up on Kauai, Hawaii. Her mother had died at childbirth, but her father raise her with the help of his younger sister who also lived on the island. At an early age Kai was taught how to surf by her aunt, who was a great surfer, but one that had never been good enough to make a name for herself in the pro surfing circuit, which not many people do.

When Kai was 11 years old, she was waiting for her aunt to take her surfing one day, but even though she waited for hours her aunt never came. Later she discovered it was because of that her aunt had had an accident, being pushed under the waves and crushed against the reef, hurting herself badly and having being taken to the hospital, where she passed away from her injuries. Kai was full of grief, but still kept on with surfing on her own, to her father's dislike.

As she grew older Kai's mind was set on no other kind of career, just the want to surf, but her father determind to not lose the last of his family to the same thing that had taken his sister, and so sent Kai away to college in LA, hoping that it would make her find something besides surfing that could change her mind. It didn't, it only got her into the wild beach parties, the excessive intake of alcohol and even more into surfing. So as she graduated he made her an ultimatum. Either she would quit fooling around with the surfing and the drinking, and get a real job or he would no longer support her financially, knowing that she would have sufficient funds to keep up her hobbies, which could be quite expensive. But Kai really wants to continue living her carefree lifestyle, and so has now come up with a plan to try and find a guy who could pay for it all instead of her father.
On's/Off's

Juggtacular

azzmeister89

Ok then, that does indeed mean we now have three male and three female characters. I'll have the thread up and ready for everyone by wednesday evening at the latest. I'll post an ooc thread so people can discuss plots too. I imagine it will be messy with the girls jumping from man to man otherwise.

azzmeister89

azzmeister89

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os