The invisible world in the grass (Recruitment) (Need Spider King)

Started by LamentingQuill, July 23, 2013, 12:04:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julles

If you are still looking for humans I can play my characters brother if need be.  ;D

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Julles on August 09, 2013, 02:21:52 AM
If you are still looking for humans I can play my characters brother if need be.  ;D

If nothing turns up by Saturday night, go ahead and make the profile, but make sure I see it before you post it to the character list.

Yukina

Julles

Quote from: LamentingQuill on August 09, 2013, 02:35:49 AM
If nothing turns up by Saturday night, go ahead and make the profile, but make sure I see it before you post it to the character list.

Of course!  :-) I'll get one ready then. The history won't be as extensive as Teagan's, but that's because it's kind of the same... ish. Haha
Oh, who is the 5th human, though? I saw you say there was five on the OOC page....

Quote from: Yugishogun on August 09, 2013, 02:41:34 AM
So who is all still present?

I'm still present! Haha.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Julles on August 09, 2013, 02:51:43 AM
Of course!  :-) I'll get one ready then. The history won't be as extensive as Teagan's, but that's because it's kind of the same... ish. Haha
Oh, who is the 5th human, though? I saw you say there was five on the OOC page....

I'm still present! Haha.

I brain farted, you are right, we have four. Five counting Teagan's brother, go ahead and make him, we can use the extra character. Perhaps the two will be tested, so to speak, as each is either drawn to the Butterfly Queen or the Spider King.

Julles

I like that idea. A lot, it would be very ineteresting indeed. I just sent you a bio for her brother.  ;D

TheDreadPirateRoberts

Still around and looking forward to getting this underway :)

LamentingQuill

I need to check in with our Spider King and then I need to make sure all five human profiles are submitted, then we can begin Sunday night.

TheDreadPirateRoberts

A thought for recruiting purposes, perhaps someone could make a catchy signature? Im not good at it myself but would definitely add one to mine to try and generate more traffic :)

Julles

Ha. I would, but i lost my photoshop. No money to buy it again yet. Haha. Looking forward to getting this started though.

LamentingQuill

Hey guys, let keep chit chat confined to the OOC. Please and thank you :)

LamentingQuill

We find ourselves in need of one more human character, preferably a big troublemaker.

Laughing Hyena

Someone need a fifth human? This actually looks rather intriguing all the same and I'd fill the part if requested.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on September 23, 2013, 10:40:48 PM
Someone need a fifth human? This actually looks rather intriguing all the same and I'd fill the part if requested.

Sure thing, you'll find the CS in the OOC.

LamentingQuill

We could totally use some more insects! Come join us! I can promise loads of fun and friendly people! :D

Laughing Hyena

Think of the insects more along the lines of fairies or almost near human.

zergmuncher

What about being a scorpion? Would that be a possibility? I'm up for other insects but that's one i'd pick and I didn't see it in the choices so I thought I'd ask.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: zergmuncher on November 09, 2013, 04:18:58 AM
What about being a scorpion? Would that be a possibility? I'm up for other insects but that's one i'd pick and I didn't see it in the choices so I thought I'd ask.

It's very possible this rp is being shut down, I have been unable to get in contact with people holding important roles.

Laughing Hyena

Well hopefully thats not the case.

zergmuncher

LamentingQuill

We lost our Spider King and need a new one, you would not have to pick up where the last guy left off, I have confirmation from the Butterfly Kingdom General that he willing to start over on the thread meant for the Insect world.

We will be searching for about a week before we finally call it quits, we are hoping we will not have to end this story.

Laughing Hyena

Cmon people we need our cuddle main antagonist after all! Hell if nobody will do it then I sure will.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: zergmuncher on November 09, 2013, 04:18:58 AM

Unfortunately, no. Only the insects listed are permitted.

LamentingQuill

Adonis

Wow, had I more time I think I would jump on this. The concept is beautifully shaped, and I don't think I've ever seen anything like it here on E. Well done.
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive