In Need of Mentor Assistance please

Started by Divine Brutality, May 01, 2013, 11:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilias

I have left a link to the Questionnaire on your introduction thread. You can open it on another tab, copy-paste the questions into your thread and add your answers.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Nico

Quote from: hammerhead909 on May 26, 2013, 05:22:13 AM
  Hello
1st hour in here and I don't know where anything is.I think I am supposed to answer some questions but not sure if I am supposed to just post my answers right here or if there is an actual questionnaire and I just fill in answers or if I should put questions and answers within a separate post like this which I doubt.
Any direction from anywhere from anyone on what process is to complete questionnaire would be appreciated.
Thank you
Hello there and welcome to E!

You can find the links you need here in your Intro Thread. Lilias posted them for you. :-)

Oniya

A common practice is to copy the questionnaire (highlight the whole thing, ctrl-C), then start a new thread and paste it in (ctrl-V).  You can then put your answers in right after the questions.

Hope this helps, and welcome to Elliquiy!
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17