Secret Agents can't fall in love (action/thriller/romance - M lf F)

Started by Rustic, May 06, 2018, 11:58:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rustic

I'm looking for something along the lines of the mission impossible movies. Something modern, with twists and lots of excitement, and a bit of romance. I especially love the interaction between Ethan Hunt and Ilsa Faust in Rogue Nation. Two agents, clearly drawn together, but drawn apart by their missions. Then I saw U.N.C.L.E. recently, and loved the idea of two agents, from opposing nations, forced to work together. With that an idea was born.

--The story, should you choose to accept it--

The world is on the brink of war. A super weapon, devised by one of these nations, has gone missing. It's something new, and high tech. A nanovirus, cabable of immobilizing thousands of people? A computer virus that can send nuclear power plants into meltdowns? Or maybe a sonic weapon that makes hundreds of people for hundreds of kilometers bleed from their eyes and ears until they fall over dead? Whatever it is, it's new tech, and it's dangerous.

What's been discovered is that it's been stolen by a terrorist group, bent on starting the war that's brewing. Now two nations are trying to work together to get the weapon back. Perhaps it could be MC is from america, while YC is from Russia. The nations are up for discussion. But they both are tasked with working together to find this super weapon and stop the terrorist group.

The problem is, while they both have the same objective, to stop the terrorist group, they perhaps both have different missions on how to complete it, and what to do with the weapon afterwards. Their methods are different, their ideals are different, they each have secret missions, but they find themselves drawn to each other.

PM me if you're interested.