Badbabysitters burnings

Started by badbabysitter, June 16, 2009, 11:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

badbabysitter

I guess I should come out and get some idea's off my chest

I'll put one here and in the group page for my sperate ideas

Meeting His Father

--- pretty high school teen's boyfriend introduces her to his horse-hung father. Guess what happens after that

Pulled Over

-- same as above with the pretty teen who gets pulled over by the police ( one guy playing two rolls) and is convinced to pay for her ticket in other ways

SugarShane

I've been looking for an older male role and Meeting His Father sounds rather interesting.
SugarShane - 492nd 459th in the world rankings of light welterweight boxers. Up 31 places without a fight. heh.

badbabysitter

Ideally I'd like the older male to be played by an older male, you're a couple years younger then me, lol

As well, the man should be hung and quite dominant and be cool with someone as young as 16

SugarShane

Quote from: badbabysitter on June 16, 2009, 02:51:34 PM
Ideally I'd like the older male to be played by an older male, you're a couple years younger then me, lol

Ooops. Apologies. My bad for thinking roleplay/story telling was about playing a role something different to you  ;D
SugarShane - 492nd 459th in the world rankings of light welterweight boxers. Up 31 places without a fight. heh.

badbabysitter

I have no problems with the roleplay aspects what so ever, its just when you find out your "older man" is younger then yourself, it does kind of take away from the magic

Sol Invictus

I am very interested in both of your ideas.  I particularly enjoy the first one.  The idea of taking/seducing someone else's woman is always a guaranteed turn on.