Interested in doing more [EX] roleplays?

Started by Combicon, August 21, 2010, 07:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Combicon

This might be a little bit more offbeat from my 'usual' ideas here (I say 'usual' as it's been really long since I've posted anything here, which I'm slightly annoyed/saddened by. But I hope I'll be able to get roleplays going here again). I'm aware that the subject seems a little more unsure if I'm looking for a roleplay - I certainly am, but am unsure of just how far it will go at the moment, I guess we can discuss that later? :P

Anywho, I've always been interested in the darker side of kinks (knifeplay, bloodplay, stuff that might fit into extreme category, even though I'm not really sure of everything that fits into extreme, I just feel it's the right place for it).
I've never actually done many roleplays of that nature (hell, I've never really done many/any bondage roleplays before, so if you're willing, and might not mind waiting a bit while I try and think of something to post/don't mind helping me with posts/ideas and such, then I'd love to try it with you!

I've got very few actual 'no', which are:
Death, Vore, and Scat.

Pretty much anything else is on the table (even scat might be debatable).
So...yeah, I'm just going to leave this here, and not delete / remove it this time so that someone might be able to see it and contact me (either here, or pms).

While I am on the chat a lot, it is very rare that I will do a roleplay on it. I am willing to discuss ideas on it, but will probably not be roleplaying on it.
Probably. I am sort of warming to the idea though. >.> <.< >.>

*fretfretworryworry*

For those wondering what brought this on:
We were discussing knifeplay in the chat, and people suggested that I should actually go and try it out (after I said that I had considered posting stuff like this before, but never got around to actually doing it...)

dready

Dost thou fair woman wish to attempt such actions with knives alongside thine changer of forms?

Yeah, randomly speaking in Elizabethan.

Combicon

Oh verily!
How I would doth enjoy trying some knifeplay, however I have not put much thought into someone who changes form at will (or otherwise), but that could be interesting too.

dready

Well I only require a shapechanging character for the more mundane plays of role. For you, I could manage being in a single form. ;3

DarkCassandra

BUSY! Sorry, guys and gals!

A link to my ideas thread. Updated 06/2!

Ons and Offs! Updated 07/19!