NEED Sesshomaru but other Inuyasha characters welcome 2 ...(OPEN,ADULT)

Started by TamaRose, December 09, 2010, 09:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TamaRose

I am looking for a male or female who can play a present day Sesshomaru.It would be a present day world where humans and demons live together.Not only that but I would want an adult and serious rp.One where Sesshomaru is a well to do cooperate mogul.

Anyway a young Sesshomaru(21-25) is taking over Inu No Taisho's place as a successful mogul at Taisho Cooperations.He is married to a beautiful girl whom he swears he loves but thinks he might have married to soon before sewing all of his oats.Tempted and seduced by new sinful delights he ends up cheating on his wife of only 11 months with a woman that walks back into his life after being gone for several years(I am thinking a high school love or something like that.Maybe she dumped him or she ended up going to college else where after high school.)

For the longest time his wife won't know what is going on but certain ones in his family like Inuyasha,his father,and friends question what is going on when he misses his own anniversary party and family gatherings.Eventually,his wife will find out and will be crushed but that is also when she will have to decide whether her marriage is worth saving or if she needs to move on and find someone else.There will be other side stories going on as well if others decide to join but the big story revolves around Sesshomaru at this point.

I am only looking for commited players and who are actually willing to write more then one sentence.Also,if real life comes into play at anytime please let me or others know so we can work around things.If you are gone more then a month I will assume you quit without telling anyone.Also,don't feel bad if RL gets in the way because it does for me as well.So,I understand if you can't post every day.