Maid RPG?

Started by Sethala, February 09, 2011, 09:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sethala

Would anyone be interested in playing Maid RPG?

For those who don't know, it's a lighthearted comedy RPG that's heavily influenced by anime.  Most of the PCs play as maids working in a mansion... of course, being anime themed, any of these maids may also be a combat android, a vampire, belong to an evil organization, or all of the above.  Similarly, the master of the mansion (usually played by the GM) could be an albino, an undead, or have amnesia... or again, all of the above.  And of course, the mansion could be anything from a modern-day house, to an ancient castle, to a space station.

I plan on this being a PG-13 style game, although I may start up a more adult game as well should there be enough interest (assuming I get approved, of course).  Also, I don't have any sort of setting or game planned (this game works really well for spontaneous play), so if someone else would like to be GM/Master, that's fine with me.

For more information on the game, go to www.maidrpg.com

xanthian

Hi Sethala,
I'd love to be part of a Maid RPG game. I'm not terribly familiar with it myself, so I wouldn't be comfortable being a GM, but it'd be fun to play.
It does't matter if you can't run faster than some other guy, as long as you can run faster than yourself 6 months ago.

I've been asked what it's like to have Bipolar Disorder. I always tell them, 'It has its ups and downs'.

Kadrin

I just bought it yesterday, laughed at it a lot, and then rolled up a maid who turned out, completely randomly, to be the very image of Fujin from FF8.

(Not that that'd be the character I'd use. It was part of rolling up a whole mansion just for the fun of it.)

So, yes! I'd be happy to join in! I'd love to play a maid, particularly; a master would be a bit much, but if it turns out to be the best for the game I can be a butler.

daemongirl

this gives me a lot of ideas for a maid :)

theres always the classic maid ninja

Brytestar

This got my interested I am hoping that I'll get approved soon and aim for the adult version. I attempted to start one up but it fizzled. :(

pendarious

this sounds intertaining.....maybe i'd give being a maid a swing. i don't really know anything about the basis to be a master....at least by this games system anyway
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

JKDragon

Hey dude, I'd love to play this if you tell me how to roll up a character.  :-)

Sethala

Hm, I really should have checked this more often...  Apologies for anyone that was waiting for me to reply, I kind of got busy and forgot about this after no one replied for a while.  Unfortunately, right now I don't think I can dedicate myself to running another game at the moment.