What are you eating right now?

Started by Vekseid, December 27, 2008, 01:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saberblue

Rigatoni Arrabiata.

LIEK A BAWSS.
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Captain Maltese

Chips with bacon flavor. Or, as George Carlin said it: "No Bacon".

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Annisthyrienne

White chocolate cookies and creme Dove Promises.

Autumn52

nothing at the moment but I just baked a Coke Cola and it smells yummmy

I want some food first, any suggestions?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Devil's Advocate

my fingernails.  I know.  Yucky.  My bad habit....
O/o's

A/a's

The trouble with resisting temptation is that is may never come again!

NightDream

Lorelei Adelaide

I'm a fishin' in the dark nitty gritty girl.

O/Os|Preferences|Idea's
Apologies and Absences

Bruja

celery...and nutella....ahahahahahahaah

Daoine Sidhe

Well, at this exact moment... nothing.  But I did just have a cheeseburger.   :D
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Silverfang

nothing, but pizza I'm coming soon for you.... *licking his lips*

Tersius

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

Bliss

Ghirardelli bittersweet chocolate chips.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

Tersius

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Tersius

Ham, turkey, and american cheese on white bread!

Oniya

'Cleaning up' the bacon that didn't make it onto the pizza.  (Why, yes.  The home-made pizza thing is going to be a regular occurrence.  The local pizza shop is all :'( )

Sixela

A Laffy Taffy

But this thread has made me hungry *goes to raid the kitchen*

studpuppy22

Tersius

Home made chocolate chip cookies!

Bliss

An unexpectedly salty Everything Bagel with plain cream cheese.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

CastorTroy

Requests | ONs/OFFsA/As

Current Roleplays: My Crown Jewel | Familial Ties | Daddy’s Out (Completed) |