vanilla romance (multi hopefully)

Started by Majere Dreavan, June 16, 2008, 09:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Majere Dreavan

With a beautiful backdrop and soft music who can resist.

One character aready present in exotic vanilla's silver ridge hoping to be noticed by a female. furry or otherwise inhuman please...

*crosses fingers*

Sabby

I heard romance and furry. Go on :)

Majere Dreavan

*sighs not sure whatelse.* I plan on starting out with lots of affectionate petting that innocently turns for the better. And maybe a small collection of furries to pet and make love with eachother...

GrinningHound

Lots of furries of different kinds?

So, let me ask:  HOW furry is your preference?  I'd like to go full blown animal/human hybrid, not just ears and tail.

Sherona

Quote from: Shogran on June 16, 2008, 09:17:30 PM
*sighs not sure whatelse.* I plan on starting out with lots of affectionate petting that innocently turns for the better. And maybe a small collection of furries to pet and make love with eachother...

*smiles* perhaps a bit of a plot? Why are these furries in a love pile? What exciting twists will take place? What is the climax of the story? What is it culminating to?

Majere Dreavan

Anything short of zoophile ;-)

And though when others are involved a singular plot is hard to keep..
The song is what drives the furries into a more lusting attitude, being as its an enchanted song it echoes off the mountains for hours after its stopped being played.

Hmmm
If there twists why would i reveal them? and wouldn't everyone knowing make the climax... anti climatic?

Sherona

Quote from: Shogran on June 17, 2008, 08:22:33 AM
Anything short of zoophile ;-)

And though when others are involved a singular plot is hard to keep..
The song is what drives the furries into a more lusting attitude, being as its an enchanted song it echoes off the mountains for hours after its stopped being played.

Hmmm
If there twists why would i reveal them? and wouldn't everyone knowing make the climax... anti climatic?

Because looking at this, it looks like its just a story about a single sexual encounter, not really a story but more a scene. *points to the One shots* there isa good place to put this, especially if you just want to experiament iwth furries or want to try your hand at adult writing :)

Elvi

Shogran, are you talking about this?

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=17134.msg663538#msg663538

If you don't have a co-player for this as yet, then you have placed it in the wrong place and it needs to be in players or one on ones wanted...*smiles*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Sherona

Quote from: Elvi on June 17, 2008, 08:38:48 AM
Shogran, are you talking about this?

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=17134.msg663538#msg663538

If you don't have a co-player for this as yet, then you have placed it in the wrong place and it needs to be in players or one on ones wanted...*smiles*

I mentioned this to him yesterday, he posted here so I figured he could just leave the setting up for when he found one...though he might want to have it moved to one-shots? Seems to me the best place, for now :)

Majere Dreavan

*Blinks*... sorry?

**pulls out "I'm New" excuse 1/3**

Sherona

Quote from: Shogran on June 17, 2008, 09:40:03 AM
*Blinks*... sorry?

**pulls out "I'm New" excuse 1/3**

*smiles* No reason to be sorry hun, the forums are a big place, and it takes time to get used to. If you don't really have an indepth plot or storyline, then a single scene is a great use of our One Shots thread, theres a sticky on these forums some where, I will pm you the link. If you think this is more up your alley, let me know and I can move your request to teh appropriate area :)

Majere Dreavan

*Still headdesks* Ok Then lets move it ! :-)

So very much thank you both perfectly helpful peoples!

Offer is still up... just moved:-P

Elvi

It's OK  Shogran, you aren't the first who has become 'unstuck' this way and you certainly won't be the last....*smiles*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building