Rutting Season [NC, Impreg]

Started by TheVillain, July 19, 2013, 12:32:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

In a sleepy small mountain town, the local elementary school teacher comes into the doctor's office saying that she was jogging along a trail in the woods that morning when she was ambushed and raped. The strange part is that the medical exam, mostly going by the bruising and volume of semen, points to the idea that she was gang raped by somewhere around a half-dozen men and an object like a police baton or a baseball bat. However - She claims there was only one rapist, he had horns growing out of his head, his penis was just that large, and when he came he just happened to release that much semen. Needless to say, what she says happened is not only unlikely but it should be medically impossible and yet she insists that's what happened.

Soft NC

It seems almost as weird as her reactions. She certainly recognizes that she was raped and will flat out say it, but she's not only acting like she enjoyed it - if she'd never say that - but she's convinced that her rapist impregnated her and she just came into the doctor's office to make sure that her rapist's large member didn't damage her too much inside to prevent her from having her rapist's baby. She certainly has no intention of filing a report or pressing charges.

Then it happens again the very next day when a housewife is found unconscious in her garden by her husband. Again, it looks like she was gang raped by about a half-dozen men then an object but when she wakes up she too says there was only one rapist, he had horns and a penis that should be medically impossible, she too acknowledges she was raped but seems to have enjoyed her attack, and she too is convinced that her rapist had impregnated her and has already decided that she wants her rapist's child.

And so it goes with a new attack almost everyday, one of the town's women raped, pleasured, and impregnated by what looks like a roving gang of psychotic men armed with baseball bats but the victims all describe a single, medically-impossible rapist. Something that looks more and more like he isn't human.

Hard NC
And worse still, soon there would be biological chemicals in her samples that suggest that the painfully large cock of her rapist impregnated her- but not before it happens again.

The very next day a housewife is found unconscious in her garden by her husband. Again, it looks like she was gang raped by about a half-dozen men then an object but when she wakes up she too says there was only one rapist, he had horns, he had a painfully large penis, and he also came with a torrent of semen that should be medically impossible. Worse still, she and her husband have been trying to have a baby for years and now she's certain that she's pregnant with her rapist's child.

And so it goes with a new attack almost everyday, one of the town's women raped and impregnated by what looks like a roving gang of psychotic men armed with baseball bats but the victims all describe a single, medically-impossible rapist. Something that looks more and more like he isn't human.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.