MARVEL - A New Fate: Recruitment (Continually Recruiting)

Started by Veluux, October 30, 2012, 08:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash

Now that recruitment is back on...

Los Angeles Needs You!!!!!

We have lost a number of our heroes and the city is in desperate need of Champions to combat the Horse(wo)man Pestilence and her Lieutenants Hurt and Harm!

If you are interested check out the LA thread here --> https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=156511.0

Current Active Characters:  Wreck and Mid-Knight

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Veluux

Tons of Marvel characters still available, including many mainstream X-Men, Avengers, etc. The Resistance needs you!

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Angel Fire

Wow... This is really intense!  I am really thinking of bringing in my favorite Marvel character... Firestar... into this but I need to read a lil more about this and see how she would fit into this new universe.  If any of y'all have any suggestions as to how she could fit in, Please PM me *Smiles*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Crash

I don't see that she would be a problem to bring in.  Mind you I am no expert on the Marvel universe however. :)

One thing to remember is that if you are interested in complete canon background with a character that is already in the game you will need to PM them.  Marvel is so tangled in time line we have had to have a few characters talk out their backgrounds together before they start posting.

It hasn't been an issue so far, so I don't really see it being one now.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Angel Fire

I have not read through all of the various threads of this (aka New York or the other threads) but I can say that my version of Firestar will not be completely canon.  There are things that will change with her in this scenario and things that I see with my vision of her due to the circumstances that are happening around her.  Hope that helps a lil more.

I'll keep an eye on this for the night and I may post a bio in either the morning of in the afternoon here.
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Veluux

Quote from: Angel Fire on January 19, 2013, 01:03:59 AM
I have not read through all of the various threads of this (aka New York or the other threads) but I can say that my version of Firestar will not be completely canon.  There are things that will change with her in this scenario and things that I see with my vision of her due to the circumstances that are happening around her.  Hope that helps a lil more.

I'll keep an eye on this for the night and I may post a bio in either the morning of in the afternoon here.

Just PM the proposed bio to me and Ill take a look at it.

RedEve

Hey,

I might be tempted to have the Black Cat return to the Buenos Aires thread, but I am having trouble to find an elegant way to do so. Thoughts?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

apygoos

not sure about that thread, but you could have her come back elsewhere, like, LA, NY would be her "home spot" so to say. Didn't you have her on vacation out there?

MaiMizzu

Quote from: RedEve on January 19, 2013, 06:44:40 AM
I might be tempted to have the Black Cat return to the Buenos Aires thread, but I am having trouble to find an elegant way to do so. Thoughts?
We'd love to have her and you back in the mix. The thought of bringing her to another thread could be troublesome, unless she had some kind of international transportation suddenly. You could simply say she was taking shelter to try and figure things out, and maybe she hears the ruckus caused by the Myth/She-Hulk/Deadpool/Invisible Woman/Apocalypse Troops fight. I mean I imagine it could be heard for a good distance.

Or maybe a flashback thing. What if she were just waking up after being knocked out by something or someone. Or she was captured, you could do a flashback thing for that. Maybe while she's escaping (she is something of an escape artist after all), recall just how she got captured. SortaKindaInAWay how I did Tony's first post.

Just a couple suggestions.

As for LA and NY, we may have to do some improvising to make things more active there. Especially NY. Spidey's there, yes. And the Skrull gal, right? You may just have to continue with them. Sort of carry the thread until we can come up with new characters for it. If I could facilitate this by putting my third character in NY, if only to help the plot along, I'm more than willing to. Even a temporary character.
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

apygoos

when it coems to NY i need to edit my last spidey post, but yea, good stuff

RedEve

In terms of the ongoing scene, how should she be reintroduced?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Josietta

As some of you know we ended up with about 8 inches of snow and the transformer caught fire and blew up. so we dont have ppower. im mobile for now. mom came and got us but they dont have power either hoever they have heat. so we are there til our electric is restored. ill check in when I can.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

RedPhoenix

Quote from: RedEve on January 19, 2013, 09:57:37 AM
In terms of the ongoing scene, how should she be reintroduced?

Skrull girl is there, yes. Currently her and spidey are at his apartment. Does Felicia know where that is? She could just head there looking for spiderman. Seems like a good idea during the apocalypse. From there we're going to go meet the resistance I think (although Xavin doesn't actually know where they are).

There's about three other characters in NY that haven't ever posted, and also Carnage is the bad guy there but don't listen to his advice about joining the thread!!

Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Veluux

Sorry to interrupt. Would appreciate it if you call continued your conversation in the OOC. This thread is reserved for recruiting related posts only. That way new players dont have to sift through tons of posts to find information. Thanks.

Phaia

sometimes the best plans are not good enough come join the fight!

Veluux

Plenty of room left in this game. We've got a full team of GMs (7 total) ready and willing to support a large player base for a deep and diverse game! Thousands of characters still available, plenty of mainstream popular characters still left as well!

Crash

Josietta

I sent Vel my Ms Marvel.. sans the "history/what you've been doing" bit.  Cuz I'm not sure what to put there yet.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Crash

Josietta

*winks at Crash*

Just gotta lemme know what else I need to do and I am ready to go. :)

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Crash

Quote from: Josietta on January 23, 2013, 12:23:16 AM
*winks at Crash*

Just gotta lemme know what else I need to do and I am ready to go. :)

Ok here is what you do.  Send in another character and tell Vel you want her to be in LA. ;)

Oh that's not what you ment...darn.

Josietta

hah! I didn't say where I wanted her. I didn't know I had a choice. :P

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Veluux

Josietta ill get back with you this evening with details. You'll be starting in NY though, along with colossus.

LunarSage

So is there a list of who is taken? 

Josi and I ran Marvel (Teen) Avengers game awhile back but it ended due to lack of interest unfortunately.  Most people know I love me some Marvel.

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

apygoos

fuck yea ms marvel AND colossus? NY is gunna get really nice and good, teehee