News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Chosen by Grace

Started by Zeikaela, April 09, 2013, 03:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeikaela

The pitter patter of her feet along the pavement echoed through the suburban neighbourhood--everyone in their own dreamlands, never daring to worry about tomorrow.

The cool, summer-night air whirred passed her ears as she ran as fast as she could away from the Nightmare. Street lights taunted her with her own shadow.

"Just a few more feet..." She whispered to herself as she approached the corner leading to town. As she rounded the corner her feet skidded and she was stopped by the Nightmare as if it were a wall of smoke coming to engulf her entirely.

She fell backwards, landing on her bottom, shielding her eyes from the street light that lingered over her. "What do you want?" She cried, softly.

The smoke swarmed her, as if it were taking in her scent: her fear.

"I want nothing and everything..." The smoke hovered over her, reflecting her own image to her; only, her face was smiling back at her. It slowly descended upon her, covering her, and as it disappeared, so did she.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(http://i.imgur.com/83R5wMz.jpg)

The plot to this is that there are five people--one from Russia, one from Ireland, one from England, one from France, and one from America(this person is of German descent)--and they have all been raised in half-way houses and orphanages for bad behaviour, drug-addiction, and abandonment.

This story takes place in 2020 in an asylum in Australia, where all of the people have been sent because they are too old to still be in the houses they currently reside.

The girl who has been taken is the only one who can make the Nightmare that has destroyed the lives of these people disappear and bring some kind of closure to their beings.

The Nightmare is the Devil's creation. But the Nightmare has become uncontrollable, and not only does God want it destroyed but also it's creator. The only way to retrieve the girl is to use the fallen angel, Azrael(the Angel of Death), but no one knows where he is, or if he will help.

The Russian
Name:
Height:
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:
Skin:
Sign:
Element:
Brief History:

The Irishman
Name:
Height:
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:
Skin:
Sign:
Element:
Brief History:

The Englishman
Name:
Height:
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:
Skin:
Sign:
Element:
Brief History:

The Frenchman
Name:
Height:
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:
Skin:
Sign:
Element:
Brief History:

The American
Name:
Height:
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:
Skin:
Sign:
Element:
Brief History:

The Angel of Death
Name: Azrael
Birthday: Dawn of Time
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 210 lbs.
Hair: White blonde; feels like satin
Eyes: Ice blue
Skin: Pale
Sign: Irrelevant
Element: Irrelevant
Brief History: Azrael was cast from heaven because he laid down his sword before God and exclaimed that he would no longer do his dirty work; that he felt killing women and children for the sake of teaching a lesson was not only ignoble and cowardice but something the Devil would do.
I'll be your slave if you'll be my master.

Lady Lunarius

I am interested, however I am curious about how it is these five were chosen. Was it more than their being outcasts? Were they marked by the Nightmare? Or by God himself???

Also I'd be interested in playing the American once I find out more.
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Zeikaela

Technically you're correct in all of your presumptions. They were marked by the Nightmare, causing them to be outcasts, and because of that, God has chosen them to help retrieve Grace.
I'll be your slave if you'll be my master.