An American Ransom (classism, kidnapping, bondage, non-con, incest, sexting)

Started by BlackestKnight, September 25, 2013, 04:37:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazel

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

This seems like it'd be fun. Plenty of silliness and seriousness in equal measures.

persephone325

Would you guys have any objections if I recreated this thread with the same idea, only so I could edit the first post to add characters?

So far, the only character moving over is mine. One of the privileged.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

TeacupTwink

Quote from: persephone325 on November 11, 2013, 04:00:45 PM
Would you guys have any objections if I recreated this thread with the same idea, only so I could edit the first post to add characters?

So far, the only character moving over is mine. One of the privileged.

I'd be interested in joining yours if possible. Since the original poster is now banned for whatever reason, I don't know nor care. It is unfortunate regardless that this idea would go to waste after getting so many hyped up about it.

persephone325

Quote from: TeacupTwink on November 12, 2013, 05:41:52 PM
I'd be interested in joining yours if possible. Since the original poster is now banned for whatever reason, I don't know nor care. It is unfortunate regardless that this idea would go to waste after getting so many hyped up about it.

Alright. Then I'll make a new thread for it, so I can edit the first post with the characters I receive. I'll edit this post with the link to the new thread.

EDIT: Here you go!
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

immabanana

O/O's || Cravings & Ideas || A/A's

Nana is seeking new victims partners.

"I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing."

persephone325

Quote from: immabanana on November 14, 2013, 08:03:42 PM
I'm still here, but I have no idea what's going on tbh.

I've restarted the game. You can find the link here. Please PM character sheets to me.
I don't know.

immabanana

Quote from: persephone325 on November 14, 2013, 08:09:09 PM
I've restarted the game. You can find the link here. Please PM character sheets to me.

The Joker says unavailable in the other thread.
Is that just carrying on from the old reserves or did someone else already take it?

:O

"I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing."

persephone325

Quote from: immabanana on November 14, 2013, 08:13:15 PM
The Joker says unavailable in the other thread.
Is that just carrying on from the old reserves or did someone else already take it?

:O

Quote from: persephone325 on November 14, 2013, 05:58:25 PM
EDIT: For the kidnappers - Different people may apply for the same role. The choosing is not a first come; first serve basis. Roles will be chosen based on which character fits which role accordingly. So do not be put off if (for example) you applied for the Ace role, but you end up being cast in the Queen role. Or applied for King but end up cast in the Jack role.

Please be flexible!
I don't know.

immabanana

persephone325

Quote from: immabanana on November 14, 2013, 08:34:47 PM
Fair game.
I might have a profile sent to you soon. ^_^

No rush. We still only have a few people interested. ;)
I don't know.