For Those Seeking Ribaldry

Started by abbychase, February 01, 2014, 06:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abbychase

I'm looking for something light, silly, and a little on the smutty side. Something that plays a little bit with social relationships. I'd love to find a creative partner willing to goof around a little bit.

I'm comfortable with any kind of pairing, and playing either side of each role. The joy of make-believe. I'm also open to suggestions, refinement, whatever.

Just pick a plot and throw me a PM.

1 – And This is What, Speed Dating? (M/F, F/F, F/Futa)

She's supposed to be meeting a blind date. He's purchased his entertainment for the evening. The plus side is they both picked a LOVELY restaurant. Unfortunately, neither happens to have any idea with whom they're supposed to be meeting. It's like ships passing in the night, only the ships fuck other ships.

He assumes she's a whore. She assumes he's just a bit more forward than she was told to expect, and strong men have always had a certain appeal. Any date you can make a couple hundred bucks off of has to be considered a relative 'win' right?

2 - None Stranger than Old Friends (F/F; F/futa)

Living life is all about phases. In my short time here I've had long hair, short hair, learned some Spanish and spent the better part of my Junior year locked in a sex-fueled relationship with another woman. Like I said, phases. But that was years ago. Ancient history really, so much so that there's been no reason to mention it to any of my current family or friends. The only reason I bring it up is I've got this email telling me you're in town, and you want to have coffee...

3 - Career (Dis)Oriented (M/F, F/F, F/Futa)

Career oriented girls struggle in the dating pool, simple as that. Especially girls fast-tracked to head entire divisions at multinational corporations. Imagine my excitement, then, when a blind date turns into a staggeringly wonderful experience. 'Stagger' being the operative word, because no matter how wonderful that first weekend was, whatever we had was doomed to fall flat on its face.

It's bad enough you're a simple clerk, worse you work in my building and unforgivable that I can't stop reaching for my phone to call you. I just can't ok? What would everybody say? Why do you have to be so damn charming...

4 – Mary Go-Round (f-various/multiple)

Mary is a girl who has trouble saying “no.” Call it an accommodating nature, a submissive streak, whatever. The bottom line is she's prone to finding herself in thrall of strong personality types, especially once a bit of sexual pressure is applied.

I am looking for someone to play a variety of different characters, each taking advantage of our titular heroine in various ways. Maybe she has a roommate, a boss, some neighbors, the building supervisor, a blind date whatever.

I want to see how she navigates her life beset constantly by would-be seducers. All I need is a creative schizophrenic willing to help me out.
Ons / Offs

Been gone a hot minute, working my way back

Discord: AbbyDanger