Women’s Academy of Pokémon Training [F/F, NC] RECRUITING STUDENTS!

Started by Karma, September 18, 2013, 01:56:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaosfox

Quote from: Angiejuusan on September 20, 2013, 02:32:29 PM
Ah, now to google image search. Speaking of, this okay?

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Just a suggestion as it has helped me if you have a Photobucket account Upload the picture to it from your computer and then share it from there. As far as I can tell it has worked for me since I started doing it. haven't had anymore broken images.
I actually have MzHyde to thank for that piece of advice >.<  I think.
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Photobucket never wants to load embedded images on my phone for some reason. Every time someone uses PB, and I'm browsing mobile, I have to open the image in another tab to see it. O_o I stick with imgur so it loads everywhere.

Angie

I was about to say, imgur works really well. Fun fact, imgur was made by a guy on Reddit who was so fed up with other image hosting sites, he made his own that worked beautifully. "I'mma make my own image hosting service! With Blackjack! And Hookers!"
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Chaosfox

Its been working for me then again I don't use a phone......I don't even have a phone that is  cape-able  of  decently running the internet anyway >.<  Ahhh the joys of living in a crappy town with pretty much no job openings >.>
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

MzHyde

The image doesn't work. You have to actually upload it somewhere like ImageShack or Photobucket.

MasterOfMyFate

"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

MasterOfMyFate

Name: Samantha Lawson
Home Region: Sinnoh
Year: Freshman Year
Biography: Samantha grown up in Jubilife City with Industrialization leaving little room for boredom. Idolizing Cynthia as a trainer, Samantha managed to convince her father to help her travel through the various routes of Sinnoh to find her own first Pokemon. Her first gift from her father is her Ponyta who awkwardly enough has blue flames. When word got out that Cynthia has made a school for female trainers, Samantha took a part-time job for a family friend to come up with the funds to enroll all the while having some left over expenses paid by her father. Samantha beams with confidence and pride that she is close to the literal definition of charismatic. At rare times is she a ditz, but she does her best to remind everyone that she is in no way a preppy city girl. When traveling, Samantha carefully picked out her Pokémon as to create her strategy of being able to combat with almost every type of Pokémon in existence all the while making sure not to forgo strength.
Pokémon:
Ponyta (Shiny), Ralts, Shinx

Master ON/OFF

That was quick! It's good, but we're gonna need some alterations on the Pokemon list.

QuoteStudents will have one of any non-legendary (evolved if you want) that they brought from home and up to two other first-evolution Pokémon that the school assigned them. Try also to stay away from the pseudo-legendaries (Dragonite, Metagross, etc), but if you must have them as a student, keep them at the first or second evolution, and only as your “home” Pokémon.

MasterOfMyFate

Master ON/OFF

MasterOfMyFate

Master ON/OFF

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Crash

Question:  I see the Pokemon types are divided into houses.  Do you have to stick to those Pokemon if in those houses or is it more of a guideline?

Nope, no requirement. Those types will be the primary area of focus for each respective house, but the best trainers are well-rounded. There will be a lot of intermixing and rivalry between them but they all have something to offer each and every student. You don't necessarily need to be in a house, either, but obviously there's a lot of peer pressure to do so.

Eobelle

Yeah.

Accounting for everyone that's posted in this thread so far, we've got 5 professors and 10 students. I'd say that's a pretty damn good sized game, wouldn't you all? *laughs* I'm gonna close recruitment for now.

It would help me a lot if everyone could get their characters into the character thread by tomorrow if at all possible!

Please move all further discussion over to the OOC.

And we're back! I'm looking for 2-4 new students, preferrably not freshmen!

apygoos

so even juniors and seniors can only have one evolved pokemon?
I'm intersted but..trying to work out a good team in my head.

E1Alpha

You don't need a perfect team ^^ There's no fun in that anyways

apygoos

King Serperior

Quote from: apygoos on September 28, 2013, 08:04:35 AM
so even juniors and seniors can only have one evolved pokemon?
I'm intersted but..trying to work out a good team in my head.
We meet again on another Pokémon-based RP  :P

I agree that a "perfect team" consists of personal favorites.....or themed.  Take a look at Rachel and you may sense some kind of pattern with her team  ;)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.