Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Mordred, March 24, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shekinah

There are moments this is true yeah but they don't last as long as they used to be

The next person loves to cook

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?

Cookie

Very true, though I haven't done anything fancy for ages.

The next person would love to live for an extended period in a totally different country.

O/Os
Availability: Back, active and looking for something.

yobo

I would. And hopefully I will someday.

The next person would love climb Mount Everest.

clonkertink

Nah. Maybe my sister would though. She's fallen in love with mountains since she went to B.C. to study.

The next person has a niche hobby that they'd love to gush about.

Dys Astyr

Sort of? Its not really a hobby at this point. XD Sort of taking over my entire house.

The next person would like to have pancakes for lunch.

Alive! Trying to catch up but there is a lot, please be patient! Thank you. <3

AmberStarfire

I went to a noodle restaurant (with Chinese food) for lunch, and that actually beats pancakes. However, I could definitely go for some pancakes for dinner.

The next person has eaten an orange in the last four hours. :D

yobo

I have not.

The next person loves statistics.

clonkertink

I'm more of a pure math junkie: logic and sets. That said, statistics are incrediy important, and I have a lot of respect for people who really know the right statistical test for the job.

The next person has finished writing a novel, but never shown anyone.

yobo

I haven't, although I would like to do so. And show it to people.

The next person is already missing the winter.

Nico

OMG no I don't! ~laughs~ I love spring!

The next person is never happy with their writing. The eternal crictic of their own works.

yobo

I can be happy with it when I post it. But reading it later will always make me think of things I should have done better, things I wanna change etc.

The next person always feels like their writing partner is way better than them.

Cookie

No, on occasion but not that often. I don't really think I'm better than them though.

The next person feels obliged to attend some social events they're really not into.
O/Os

CassieBear

Nope. Being super antisocial, I hate being a part of social events and the only time I go to something is if a friend is going and I enjoy what's going to be going on at said event. Otherwise, I'll always politely decline.

Next person is a social butterfly.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

yobo

No, not at all.

The next person loves Pringles chips.

Cookie

God yes, they're crack-like in their addictive quality. I don't buy them though, I'd balloon if I had them around.

The next person enthusiastically bought items for a hobby but never continued with it.
O/Os

yobo

That does sound familiar...

The next person loves sitcoms from the 1970s.

Merry Gentry

Not really?

Next person likes Family guy
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Nico

No. I've never really watched it but I saw some while channel hopping. It is obnoxious.

Passing it on.

Trilby

I'll confess it.  I love Family Guy.  Not so much Family Guy as Stewie. 

The next person watched Star Trek TOS when it was originally broadcast.

clonkertink

Hell, I wasn't even alive at that point. I've only recently been catching up on that gap in my nerd cred.

Speaking of which, the next person has binge-watched a long-running television series in less than a week.

Cookie

I've probably got close, I watched BSG pretty much non stop, till it was finished, when I got into it.

The next person has started writing a screenplay.
O/Os

CassieBear

I have not. Though, when I was younger, my friend and I would write screenplay-like stories. They never reached past a few sentences though.

Next person is still feeling the effects of spring/fall.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Jason Hunter

Not guilty, we have a fairly moderate winter/summer here so there isnt really any big changes in weather, still in shorts and a t-shirt now even though we are entering winter :)

The next person loves to dress up in the bedroom.

Dys Astyr

That is generally where I put my clothes on, but I get the feeling that's not what was being asked. ;D

The next person makes coffee in a percolator.
Alive! Trying to catch up but there is a lot, please be patient! Thank you. <3

clonkertink

Pfft. I don't make coffee period.

The next person has terrible luck rolling dice.