(Interest Check, Always Accepting)

Started by KillxLucky, January 15, 2019, 03:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillxLucky

Looking for something different? Give the Beneath Our Paws Roleplay a try~!
O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy
3. Walk Humbly with thy God
-Micah 6:8

Delrowe

Are you guys still doing this? I would love to be apart of it! I'm not sure if I can yet because I'm not yet accepted but I'm definitely interested! :)

KillxLucky

Yep~ It's still on going. c:
Welcome, we would be happy to have you. I suggest bookmarking the page and putting together a profile.
As soon as you are accepted to E, you can submit your character to me via a pm. ^^ Good Luck on your approval~
O/o thread here.

KillxLucky

bump, still active and still accepting as of 15 July 2020. :3
O/o thread here.

KillxLucky

bump, still active and still accepting as of 27 December 2020. :3
Happy Holidays!

O/o thread here.

Eosphorus

Hi!! I'm super interested in this rp. It sounds like so much fun! I do have a question, though. I noticed the currently filled roles post hasn't been updated in a while so I was wondering: is the gender divide still 50/50? I was confused because the stats say that there are 10 males and 10 females but the total number of wolves is 13? Maybe I'm reading it wrong! The reason I ask is that I want to create a female character to start with, but I don't want to throw anything off balance!

Thanks for your time and looking forward to hearing from you.
This is my current search thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=345879.0

All other threads/introductions are out of date. Please disregard.

KillxLucky

Hello, welcome to Beneath Our Paws!
The numbers and wolves need to be updated, which I should be doing today. Thank you for catching that. xD
The plan is to have a roleplay that people can come and go freely as they need to. Life happens and sometimes people can't post or respond for some time.
With that, some of the wolves are inactive but still a part of the roleplay until further notice.
Hopefully this answers your question~
O/o thread here.