The Fox in the Hen House [M lf multiple Fs, NC, Pregnancy Risk]

Started by TheVillain, February 03, 2019, 10:04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

The Fox in the Hen House

They met through the Overland Fertility Clinic, a group of women united and bonding over their mutual desire for children. A group of friends and allies who at least can share wine as they bemoan their childless fates.

Amy was the first in the group to actually become pregnant and at first it seems like an event to celebrate over, until she admitted that the father wasn't her husband but a masked rapist who broke into their apartment one weekend while her husband was on a business trip. In fact, the masked man knew so much about her that she can't shake the feeling that she's met him somewhere...

Quote from: Info
An idea I have floating around in my head, thought I'd see if anyone was interested.

The basic idea is that the female characters are a group of friends who have somehow gotten the attention of a masked rapist that is obsessed with the idea of impregnating as many of them as he can. The twist is that the facts pretty clearly and immediately point to the idea that the rapist is for sure one of the men in their personal lives that knows all of them. It's just a question for the heroines of figuring out which one it is.

Post in this thread if you're interested, and ideas you had for the character you had in mind. We'll hammer out details if there's enough interest.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.