Ilvermorny (Seeking Co-GM and more Staff!)

Started by lux89, August 23, 2018, 05:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kendra

My CS is almost complete, Hexia my girl is a lesbian and her twin is bisexual.
Should have Hexia’s sent on to you today.

Crash

Quote from: Kendra on January 18, 2019, 01:49:51 AM
My CS is almost complete, Hexia my girl is a lesbian and her twin is bisexual.
Should have Hexia’s sent on to you today.

I like so much about this. ;)

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Kendra

Lady Sakura

Can I reserve Troian Bellisario, Naressa Valdez, and Ashley Benson please?

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

lux89

Lady Sakura

Vergil Tanner

Well, we have...8 currently active staff members, I think, and two or three non-student, non-staff "Sirenwell Residents" like Emiliano and Melvin Kemp. Of course, teachers and TA's can have close relationships with students as well, so long as they're not sexual ^_^ Everybody is pretty open and welcoming to every new character that comes along :D
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Vergil Tanner

Of course! I didn't mean to imply anything else ^_^ Just a rule that bears specifying, just in case :-)

There are plenty of people who have gone their own way who are still in there, so if you see characters from "Mellific," "Swashbuckler," "Quick Ben" and "Yggdrasil" that are not marked as inactive, they are inactive, they just haven't been spoilered yet. :-)

You're welcome ^_^ We hope to see you in the game soon <3 We always have room for more talented writers!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Vergil Tanner

Haha, well! Any student of any house of any year is open, though Animagi aren't currently open to most students as far as I am aware. If you wanted to make a member of staff, I can tell you what Lux told me the other day, but bear in mind that I'm not the GM, so this information might be outdated by now. :-)

As far as I am aware, there are currently no Professor positions open (though we did have a couple of people withdraw, so that might have changed, again, check with Lux) but the current Teaching Assistant positions (last time I checked) that are open are:

- Herbology
- Library Assistant
- No-Maj Studies
- Care of Magical Creatures
- History of Magic
- Transfiguration
- Runes
- Divination and Arithmancy

TA or Student positions are open, it's just up to you which you prefer ^_^ Most TA's would probably be Ilvermorny Alumni, which means that they can easily have connections with current students if you want, though I don't think them being Ilvermorny Alumni is strictly compulsory (again, this is the information I have, it might be incorrect or outdated and I'm not the GM!). You can also, if you want, have a character who is neither staff or student, and instead works at the nearby village (Sirenwell is basically Ilvermorny's Hogsmead :-) ).

I hope that helps :D

Vergil Tanner

Start flipping coins and rolling dice :P

Either way, I'm happy to help ^_^

Kendra

Flower!! *hugs*
you found a Potterverse game too  ;D
would be amazing to write with  you again <3

CurvyKitten

Flower and Lady Sakura!!! hehe ~hugs to bits~

There is also a ton of info on the game wiki as well if that helps. :)

Vergil Tanner

Well, judging by the Classes we had in September, I would assume that non-corporeal Patronus's are learned in their fourth year, I think, and students start practicing their corporeal patronuses in their fifth year. I think. :P

Vergil Tanner

I don't think it was ever outright stated. We have a couple of second years with apparition licences, but they might be special circumstances. Probably not first year, though :P Third Year-ish up, maybe? You'd have to check with Lux on that one. xD

Flower

Will do.

Final question, the sheetsie mentions extracurricular activities. Would you or anyone know of any off the top of your head?

Vergil Tanner

Ah, well, that basically refers to things like clubs, sports, whether your character helps a professor or TA with something, that sorta thing. Examples would include the clubs for each of the subjects (EG, Herbology Club), Quidditch, Cheerleading, Dueling Club, Wizards Chess Club, Choir, whether they're a Library Assistant, a Student Aid to a teacher, etc etc. :-)

I think that you're allowed to make them up, as long as they sound like something a school would have. As an example, my character Arty - the most social of my characters - has the following list:

Drama Club
- Music Club
- Fashion Club
- Care for Magical Creatures Association
- Potions Society
- Herbology Society

That sorta thing :D

Vergil Tanner

Awesome! I can't wait to see them and plot with you <3 Here's hoping Lux likes the character, and welcome aboard! :D

CurvyKitten

Thus far these are the clubs I have noted on all the different sheets.

Cooking club
Fashion club
Quidditch Cheerleader
Dueling club
Academic Owl's prep club
Magical Creatures Club
Choir, No-Maj Sports
Wizards Chess
Host Club
Astronomy
Drama Club
Music Club
Potions Club
Herbology club
Gardening Club
Divination club
Newspaper club

Also I think we need all manner of characters at this point. Men and woman of all lifestyles! We have lost a a lot of characters as of late so it's fair to say we don't need one over the other. :) So don't be shy with the ideas folks!! We need and wants them all!! LOLZ

Untamed Skies

Could I please reserve Gen Huismans and Marina Laswick please?

Lady Sakura

Lady Sakura

If a player is no longer there. Will their faceclaims be released to the public?

lux89

Yes I can do that for you Untamed Skies!

Yes, Lady Sakura, if a player expressed that they will not return to the game, then the faceclaims they reserved for use would no longer be reserved! It may get confusing for older players but hopefully they might be able to adjust.

Thank you for expressing your interest!

Crash

So many wonderful writers I see.

Quote from: Untamed Skies on January 21, 2019, 10:36:21 AM

Holy hell is Emily going to have her bestie again?

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Untamed Skies on January 21, 2019, 10:36:21 AM

Added them to the wiki page for FC. I think it is as up to date as possible.