The Scion of Munchausen [MUL] [Van] to [NonC - E] {Female sought}

Started by Nezahualquentzin, March 20, 2009, 02:42:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nezahualquentzin

The electronic purr of machines radiate in the background softly; so used to the whisper of the mechanical are the masses here that few can distinguish between the sigh of conditioned air and the exhalation of another. This is your life: a number more than a name in the red tape of bureaucracy that every itinerant of the metropolis Ephemeral is.

While many (even yourself at one time) fade to the same grey and putty complexion of the surrounding world, you have been disturbed by dreams: colorful dreams, prophetic dreams. You are destined for so much more, at least you imagine such...

I have started crafting a world that carries the feel of 'The Adventures of Baron Munchausen' meets 'Brazil'/'1984'. Imagine a crushing, totalitarian government that would be almost comical with its incessant bureaucracy if it wasn't for the strict laws and harsh punishments of the Ministry. Your place is that of a heroine who's disturbingly fantasy dreams seem foretelling and in some instances affect the waking world itself. Your journey will be half in the waking world (dark, future) and half in the world of dreams (high fantasy).

Embrace your prophecy, Scion. Change your world.

OOC: Place your interest or questions below. If enough interest is shown, I may turn this into a group play.

Nezahualquentzin

It didn't occur to me that some may not have seen any of these movies. I have added links to trailers, if you are interested.

Baron Munchausen - Baron Munchausen Trailer
Brazil - Brazil(1985) Trailer
1984 - 1984 George Orwell Movie Trailer (1984)