OOC:Lips Of An Angel ~IN NEED OF CHEATING HUSBAND~(EX)

Started by TamaRose, January 24, 2010, 03:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TamaRose

OOC:This story is based on the song Lips of an Angel.It is where a husband is still in love with his ex-girlfriend/lover but is married to someone else.What I am looking for is a cheating husband that will have to decided in the end if he loves his wife enough to save his marriage or divorce her so he can go back to his past love.

I will be playing the wife but I will need another female to play the ex.There will more then likely be fighting between the two women.Sometimes maybe violent.Depends on the other person who joins.

Anyway,I am not to anal about my thread other then I hate one liners.I don't mind one paragraphs as long as I have something to work with because I know everyone gets writers block or is just having a crappy day and can't think straight.Other then that just have fun and the more twists in turns in the story the more interesting it will make the story.So,don't be afraid to add anything into the story.

Here is the link if anyone is interested: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=58837.msg2665652#msg2665652

Little Wolfie

I'm interested in playing the ex-lover, and I see the link, but I'm thinking it might be good, to wait for a male to stand up and play the husband and make his post. If you don't think it sounds good, go ahead and tell me and I'll post.
With Life comes Death. With Death comes Mourning. With Mourning comes Pain. With Pain comes Death. It's a circle we live. When you don't fear Death, yourself, but fear Death of those close, You deal with circle many, many times. Tis, is why we try to turn the pain from mourning, into something enjoyable. But, when it is failed, it will lead to Death, and the circle, will start over. It's like the circle of Life, but not how you were taught.

Little Wolfie

With Life comes Death. With Death comes Mourning. With Mourning comes Pain. With Pain comes Death. It's a circle we live. When you don't fear Death, yourself, but fear Death of those close, You deal with circle many, many times. Tis, is why we try to turn the pain from mourning, into something enjoyable. But, when it is failed, it will lead to Death, and the circle, will start over. It's like the circle of Life, but not how you were taught.

ManyMindsManyVoices

"I might be interested, your topic suggests you might have a more literal interpretation of the song in mind. So before I dive in, did you two have any particular ideas?"
My O/Os * Everyone should read 1/0

This is the Oath of the Drake. You should take it.

TamaRose

I am basically just wanting a "real" life rp.What it is like for a wife to find out her husband is cheating?How will he handle things?How will she handle things?What will happen with his lover?Will he choose either one of them in the end?I am thinking that we could explore different options and see how things go.I do know in this particular story there will be twists and turns,anger,and fighting....maybe even surprises.I am one for drama in my roleplays but not in real life so anything either of you want to add is fine with me.Does that help some?

Little Wolfie

What if his ex-lover(the girl he is cheating on his wife with) becomes pregnant, and they don't know if it's his or not? I mean it would be a dramatic twist, because you have to think, what would the wife do then, and what would the husband do?

TamaRose

That would be one of the options I would like to explore.That and how all three of them deal with everything that is going on.It's not just about the wife.I want it to be about all of them.You can even make up a backgrounds for these characters if you wish.What their lives were like and maybe as to how they came to make the decisions they did.It's about three lives that will be changed forever.

ManyMindsManyVoices

"Well, my specific inquiry was why you used (Human or Demon) in the topic."

TamaRose

I would prefer a human but some people won't play humans....alot of times they want to be a demon in "humans" clothes.That's why I did that because I wasn't sure who I would get that would be interested in the thread.Although,I would prefer a real human male.

Little Wolfie

Yes, a human male would be better for this then a demon one.

ManyMindsManyVoices

"I imagine my escapism, escapes a bit too much to play this out well. I crave a roleplay where I can be as little like my life as possible, so I'll keep to the wayside. Enjoy yourselves."

TamaRose

That's fine.Maybe next time.Anyone else want to give the cheating husband a try?

Keala Mensha Khaine

If the role for the husband is open still I would give it a shot! :)

Little Wolfie

Woot! Finally! As far as I know, the role is still open, but we'll have to wait for TamaRose to clarify it.

Keala Mensha Khaine

No problem, I don't mind waiting for a bit. I must say though...I absolutely HATE that song though! lol

Keala Mensha Khaine

It is more so the guy's voice & the music in general! Plus they over played the fuck out of it on the radio lol As for the rp though, is the role still open? If so would love to discuss it further if you were interested :)

TamaRose

Yes,it's still open.I am just trying to find a man that will play the part.Do you know anyone that might play the part?

Keala Mensha Khaine

Yeppers! I would love to give it a try & think would be fun thing to rp out.

Keala Mensha Khaine

Ok, anything I should keep in mind? Like a certain way you wanted to start off or a particular situation? I will try to post something tonight or tomorrow morning though! :)

TamaRose

That's fine and no particular way.Just have fun and don't be afraid to add drama.lol