Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elone

Follows her out and sneaks the win away once more.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Adammair

*picks elone's pocket, and steals the win*

Davina

*Turns into a ninja Tribble and hopes she got the point of the game and therefore now is winning*
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Alucarddalv

Picks up the tribble and the game. which means that I am winning though the tribble is still holding onto it.
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Davina

*bites Alucard on the thumb, sicks Military on him then wins the game some more*
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Adammair

*pets the Tribble, coaxing the win away, and then sics a Klingon on the Tribble, and watches the commotion*

rhev

*sneaks*punches*steals*runs*

abandoneddolly

ClockworkShadow

<careens from one end of this topic to the other, whooping and hollaring like a banshee!>

Did I win ^^;; ?

0-o

A/A

^ zee-oh-em-gee, it has an update ^
I am back... sort of.  I'm trying, anyway.
o_O

abandoneddolly

ReflectManSmile

My intro ~ My A&A ~ My On/Offs ~ R.R. ~ My current mood
Fantasied fantasy ~ R.H.
Do not hesitate to correct my English if you notice some mistakes ! ;)
'Men fear death, as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased with tales, so is the other.' - Francis Bacon, Essays, 2, "Of Death"

ClockworkShadow

A/A

o_O

abandoneddolly

Swashbuckler

ClockworkShadow

<chases the dolly>

B-but!  Aww... Pretty please?  <3

<catches Swashbuckler sneaking by and intercepts, then snatches and skitter-flees>

A/A

o_O

ReflectManSmile

*wraps and steals*
I said mine ! :P
My intro ~ My A&A ~ My On/Offs ~ R.R. ~ My current mood
Fantasied fantasy ~ R.H.
Do not hesitate to correct my English if you notice some mistakes ! ;)
'Men fear death, as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased with tales, so is the other.' - Francis Bacon, Essays, 2, "Of Death"

ClockworkShadow

<hardly objects to being wrapped up, but wrastles for the other bit of this thread> Nu! 0-o

A/A

o_O

Swashbuckler

*sneaks of with the win during the wrastling*

ClockworkShadow

<suddenly realizes that she is wrastling for a cleverly removed element... wrastles a bit longer for the fun of it... then extracts herself and chases off after Swashbuckler> Gimmeh!

A/A

o_O

Davina

Turns herself into the tiniest tribble ball ever and sneaks in under the couch to hide

ClockworkShadow

<sees something flash past her vision and sneakysneak under the couch... investigates>

A/A

o_O

Alucarddalv

Solidifies behind the shadow and steals the win.*
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

abandoneddolly

ClockworkShadow

<squeaks at the presence that materializes behind her self and darts off a bit to the side, blinking.>

A/A

o_O

Davina

*Morps, kicks al in the bad knee and wins*