Beauxbatons Academy of Magic (Potterverse) - Recruiting (FOR MALES & FEMALES!)

Started by persephone325, January 05, 2014, 10:05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flower

I think Arty just wants a playmate or co-writer for his character who is a first year.

persephone325

Quote from: Dancing flower on January 29, 2014, 09:04:24 PM
I think Arty just wants a playmate or co-writer for his character who is a first year.

Ah. Well there's plenty around already! Haha.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

ArtemisHighmore

No it wasn't that. I just was getting the impression that the game was already quite large in terms of population. -shrugs again-

ArtemisHighmore

persephone325

Quote from: ArtemisHighmore on January 29, 2014, 09:08:18 PM
No it wasn't that. I just was getting the impression that the game was already quite large in terms of population. -shrugs again-

True. But I don't want to cut off recruitment just yet. Especially since some people have messaged me with interest, but haven't gotten around to making characters. They've just been busy.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

apygoos

so with my pottermuse rekindled...i am rather tempted to join this, mostly because of all the awesome writers in it.
it would be a fourth year most likely, making my guy ~21.

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

apygoos

persephone325

As of now, all teaching positions have been filled. However, I wouldn't be opposed to anyone who wants to create a teacher for a class that isn't listed. For example, a dueling club, or something like that. Just send in a sheet. ^^
I don't know.

persephone325

EDIT: We're looking for an art teacher. It's an elective class.
I don't know.

Tsunami

To boldly go where no one wants too!!!!

persephone325

Of course we're still open!

We're currently seeking 4th - 7th year students
Our male/female ratio is pretty even - 11/14
Belle mansion has 7 students
Ombre and Pap both have 9 students
I don't know.

Chaosfox

There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

persephone325

Hey Kokaine! Feel free to submit a sheet!

Also, hey Chaosfox! You can still submit your character if you're still interested.
I don't know.

Chaosfox

I am But I want to make sure I can do this one I do have a few other s going on and  Some IRL Issues have caused me to have problems getting post up for them. I  Really like the IDea behinde this one though
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

CurvyKitten

Peeks~ I keep checking this one out and wondering if I'd find a place in it. It seem so big already. hehe So... I guess that makes me a maybe maybe?lol And this is completely separate from the HAF or JWA games already in play correct? Asking because I have a character that had some stuff go wrong occly and would enjoy trying her in another setting.

Kokaine

I say go for it Curvy xD

5th or 6th year Pap will be coming soon, Persephone.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

persephone325

Quote from: Chaosfox on March 06, 2014, 05:18:01 PM
I am But I want to make sure I can do this one I do have a few other s going on and  Some IRL Issues have caused me to have problems getting post up for them. I  Really like the IDea behinde this one though

No worries. I'm going through some stuff myself, and I've been slowly posting. I hope things get better for you soon! *hugs*

Quote from: CurvyKitten on March 06, 2014, 07:07:47 PM
Peeks~ I keep checking this one out and wondering if I'd find a place in it. It seem so big already. hehe So... I guess that makes me a maybe maybe?lol And this is completely separate from the HAF or JWA games already in play correct? Asking because I have a character that had some stuff go wrong occly and would enjoy trying her in another setting.

Hey Kitten! I see you peeking... ;)

This game will be separate from the Hogwarts games. I did plan to maybe do something that incorporates both schools, but Aiden said we wouldn't be able to. So, I hope that answers your question. ^^

Quote from: Kokaine on March 06, 2014, 07:29:37 PM
I say go for it Curvy xD

5th or 6th year Pap will be coming soon, Persephone.

Awesome sauce! I look forward to seeing her.. Or him! :D
I don't know.

CurvyKitten

I have a few idea's but I'll start with one, probably reserve a few face claims just in case. :) Want to make sure I can find my place here hehe. Do I need to pm you my face claims or post them here?

persephone325

Quote from: CurvyKitten on March 06, 2014, 07:53:00 PM
I have a few idea's but I'll start with one, probably reserve a few face claims just in case. :) Want to make sure I can find my place here hehe. Do I need to pm you my face claims or post them here?

Whichever you prefer is fine! I'll find it either way. :-)
I don't know.

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Kokaine

Hai Josikitten xD

Persephone - I'd like to reserve Cervena Fox and Stephen James Hendry please.

My O/Os