Sailor Moon/Marvel group roleplay recruitment (Need Sailor Jupiter before start)

Started by LamentingQuill, July 26, 2013, 08:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

I thought this looked really cool, like an echo from the past meeting the present.

Photo owned by Mindfall of Deviantart.

Amazing photographer, you should check him out.

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Ember Star on July 28, 2013, 05:43:19 PM
are these cannon Sailors or next generation Sailors?

Canon, but you play them how you wish. For example, my Sailor Moon will be a bit more intelligent than the original and just a tad more serious.

Ember Star

Quote from: LamentingQuill on July 28, 2013, 05:47:22 PM
Canon, but you play them how you wish. For example, my Sailor Moon will be a bit more intelligent than the original and just a tad more serious.
I have a Venus and Neptune, but they're both next generation.

I think I'll take Pixie from Marvel instead. Been looking for a place to play her anyway. Do you have a specific profile format?
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Ember Star on July 28, 2013, 05:51:51 PM
I have a Venus and Neptune, but they're both next generation.

I think I'll take Pixie from Marvel instead. Been looking for a place to play her anyway. Do you have a specific profile format?

I will by tomorrow, working on them now as we speak.

Finite True

I'm thinking my version of Sailor Mercury will be a little more shy, and more of a daydreamer.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Finite True on July 28, 2013, 05:54:10 PM
I'm thinking my version of Sailor Mercury will be a little more shy, and more of a daydreamer.

She was already very shy and there is nothing wrong with a daydreamer :)

Doomglazer

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Doomglazer on July 28, 2013, 06:40:38 PM
i like to play Tuxedo Mask

He's dead. I decided he was never revived after Galaxia killed him. I have an enormous dislike of him.

Marie Reynolds

Oh god I now have visions of Dead Pool signing smash mouth songs when the scouts enter the room. Why brain Why?!

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on July 28, 2013, 07:47:45 PM
Oh god I now have visions of Dead Pool signing smash mouth songs when the scouts enter the room. Why brain Why?!

Were you interested in joining?

Marie Reynolds

Yes, I was just doing some Research on Cable before I made my decision. So If you would have me I would like to bring the only really useful and competent member of the Summers line into this.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on July 28, 2013, 08:24:02 PM
Yes, I was just doing some Research on Cable before I made my decision. So If you would have me I would like to bring the only really useful and competent member of the Summers line into this.

Scott/Cyclops?

Marie Reynolds

Never been a big Cyclops fan, Which is odd considering my favorite Hero is Cable.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on July 28, 2013, 08:28:32 PM
Never been a big Cyclops fan, Which is odd considering my favorite Hero is Cable.

Just to be clear, which hero were you requesting?

Marie Reynolds

Cable, Also when we get a Venus and Jupiter I would love to work background ties and maybe be the one who gets them to the timeline they need to be at or whatever we can cook up.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on July 28, 2013, 08:40:40 PM
Cable, Also when we get a Venus and Jupiter I would love to work background ties and maybe be the one who gets them to the timeline they need to be at or whatever we can cook up.

I will mark you down as Cable. Dane and I already have a way to get the Senshi to New York.

SweetSerenade

Just a side note - Anime Sailor Moon was ridiculous, Manga Sailor Moon actually matured and became quite serious when she needed to be. I loved her leaps and bounds over the anime Sailor Moon.

I'm contemplating things, but I am supposing you wouldn't have openings for OCs would you? Is this a Canon only rp?

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Ember Star

Quote from: SweetSerenade on July 28, 2013, 09:05:39 PM
Just a side note - Anime Sailor Moon was ridiculous, Manga Sailor Moon actually matured and became quite serious when she needed to be. I loved her leaps and bounds over the anime Sailor Moon.

I'm contemplating things, but I am supposing you wouldn't have openings for OCs would you? Is this a Canon only rp?
Anime Sailor Moon was better in the Japanese version. Manga is better on both fronts. Though I actually haven't watched/read much of any.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Ember Star on July 28, 2013, 09:08:45 PM
Anime Sailor Moon was better in the Japanese version. Manga is better on both fronts. Though I actually have watched/read much of any.

I've been a huge fan since I was young. Took the time to read the manga. I watched the dubbed version as a child, and the subbed as an adult. I have actually seen Stars...

Ember Star

Quote from: SweetSerenade on July 28, 2013, 09:09:52 PM
I've been a huge fan since I was young. Took the time to read the manga. I watched the dubbed version as a child, and the subbed as an adult. I have actually seen Stars...
I didn't have cable or satellite as a kid, so I kinda missed out on Sailor Moon. Plus I'm just on the edge between being old enough and too young. One of my friends who's my age remembers and loves it, though.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: SweetSerenade on July 28, 2013, 09:09:52 PM

Stars was amazing, probably the best season yet.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: LamentingQuill on July 28, 2013, 09:13:13 PM
Stars was amazing, probably the best season yet.

If you can come up for a good reason, since you are GM - I might be up for playing Yaten or Taiki... I like Seiya too much to play him XD

So is this Canon only? Or?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: SweetSerenade on July 28, 2013, 09:05:39 PM

I prefer this remain canons, yes, it is supposed to be all the heroes of the world joining together for the common goal of saving the world.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: LamentingQuill on July 28, 2013, 09:14:46 PM
I prefer this remain canons, yes, it is supposed to be all the heroes of the world joining together for the common goal of saving the world.

Ah shame. Well I wish you the best! I'm just particular about playing just a Canon in series based rps. XD Though in reality the character I would be playing would be a 'hero' of sorts... just... uhh not as advanced as the other senshi...