the daywalker's search! (Now accepting! BOO YA BABY!)

Started by daywalker926, February 14, 2010, 08:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daywalker926

Heyo everyone!
Daywalker here and of course i'm looking for some roleplays! No shit huh?
The next few posts will have all sorts of fun as hell info for all my roleplay needs
So...
*repeatedly starts to type extremly fast*
ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA
Hokuto Hyakuretsu-ken!

And if you can guess the reference I made... go get yourself a cookie ^^.

daywalker926

PART NUMERO UNO!

When Roleplaying with me please keep the following in mind.

One!: I'm an extremely eccentric person... use your imagination
Two!: I'm the son of a sailor so... I tend to cuss a bit. I'll do my best to curve my language if it makes you uncomfortable
Three!: I only roleplay through private messages, threads and Email (convince me for YIM)
Four!: Lately alot of my characters have been pretty violent as in eviscerating, impalement, dismemberment, but that wont appear in Sexy Fun Time. I only use the blood and guts in battle scenes (and boy baby do I love them!)
Five!: On terms of Post Length. It all depends o nthe moment. Think about it, if our characters are just talking, it's nigh impossible to crank out a six or seven paragraphs per post. I understand lots'o paragraphs for intros and such though. But every single post just seems a bit Asinine to me.
Six!: This is a biggy! I've been checking out alot of the roleplays and such here... don't expect me to play the 'hunky sports man' or the 'gruff and chiseled doctor' or the 'masculine but sensitive vampire'. Anytime people want me to play that, I barf. So Expect some odd ball characters. Most of my dudes are samurais, demon warriors, Tokusatsu style super heroes, werewolves, living Scythes, Horseman of the apolocalypse and more!
Seven!: References! I love to make references in my roleplays. Lately i've been making alot of references to the first part of the Divine Comedy, the Inferno. They always make a roleplay funner.
Eight!: I love to add humor in modern setting roleplays.

Well that's all I can think of for now, next post if my roleplay list.
*punches this post*
One...
Two...
Three...
You're already dead *post explodes*

daywalker926

NUMERO DOS!

Well here it is... my list of roleplays of epic Manliness!
I have a few golden guidelines for you to follow

1. Be a bit outside the box! As in use your own weird ass ideas to help out the roleplay and dont be afraid to mix two genres togethor!
2. In terms of Fandom roleplays, I always play OCs and double up as canons.
3. Also in Fandoms I never do MxM pairings (Nothing against it... just way too many fucked up fanfics i've stumbled upon)
4. However I will do MxM pairings for other roleplays!
5. DONT. IGNORE. ME. Seriously this if quite possibly the rudest thing anybody could do in a roleplay! I understand if things happen in your life but give me a heads up will ya ^^. Also if you don't like the last message I sent ya, please ask me if I could do it again. Alot of people have suddenly dropped when I give them a post they didnt like.
6. That's it... I guess...

Mini part Uno!
Fandom roleplays
Sailor Moon
Tekken
Soul Calibur
Samurai Warriors
Sengoku Basara
Ah my buddha (Fo rthis one i'm wanting a sort of AU kinda thing with OCs)
Bleach
Gundam crossovers
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (Uber Cravin')
SUGGEST!

Normal

MistressXSlave
Sex Club
Sex Party
Brothel
TeacherxStudent (i'll be the student)
HumanxElf
AngelxDemon
HumanxGoddess
BrotherXSister
BrotherXBrother
MomXSon
FatherXSon
TwinXTwin
TwinXTwinXBabysitter (Teehee)
BrotherXFriendXSister
BrotherXBrotherXSister
BrotherXSisterXMother
BrotherXSisterXMotherXFather (<_< >_>)
Anthros
DollXOwner
FutanariXNormal male
FutanarixMuta (male futanari)
SUGGEST!!

And...
Okay I cant think of another Hokuto No Ken reference...

daywalker926

Well that's all folks!
YIM Me, PM me, post here or whatever!
The Daywalker is ready baby!

daywalker926

daywalker926

daywalker926

daywalker926