Office encounters m seeking f

Started by eiselmann, July 21, 2013, 08:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eiselmann

There are photos below that anyone interested in writing these plots are welcome to use if they wish.
I do prefer my characters to be younger than the female characters (and the younger the better) however I'm happy to play same age or even males a year older if need be.
More than a line a time preferable 2-4 paragraphs
Please PM if interested and if you do want to use one of the photos below just let me know which
Please note I have a strong preference for multiple females to one guy while this is not a must if your happy to write at least one of those scenes within the context of the story I'd be very happy.

Plot one

Your character is a senior manager for a multi national investment company six months ago your divorce was finalised, it wasn't pretty. A year earlier you had tried to save your marriage by agreeing to a partner swap with a young couple your husband had met. Unfortunately it simply sped up the breakdown of your marriage because your ex husband began living with the other young lady thus ending both relationships. What was also unexpected was the weekend you spent with the other guy was wonderful , the sex was the best you'd had and you felt for the first time since your marriage that you actually connected with someone. With your marriage effectively over you tried to get in touch with the young man just to see if something more long term might be possible , unfortunately he had left the area and was not contactable. 

Until today, because he's come back to the city and is trying to rebuild his life he has a new job as an office mail boy and no idea that you are senior management.

Plot two

Two years ago you and your husband were the rising stars of the corporation both becoming the youngest VP's in the organisations history , both embraced the life that afforded you the banks happy to give you a massive mortgage to buy the dream property and then your husband defrauded the company trying to clear a massive gambling debt you were unaware of. Faced with ruin you saved your husbands job /career and liberty by allowing the CEO and owner to use you as his personal whore, unfortunately he's now passed away and his young son has taken over the company unaware of the arrangement but very aware that your husband should have been fired.

You now need to convince the new owner to keep the old arrangement...but he doesn't want a personal whore, he wants a slave.

Plot three

You have a reputation of being a hard arse bitch untouchable because you're married to the bosses son, a  man who thinks you love him when in fact you can't bear to be touched by him, however you are in love with the most wonderful incredible man you have ever known , he's a senior manager at the same company you work for and he ticks all the boxes , for the last year you have been having an affair that no one knows about until now.

My character is one of your underlings who despite actually being good at their job (or because of it) has been given an impossible workload which you refuse to reduce, my character is literally working 15 plus hours a day, then late at night he spots your lover and you walking into your office hand in hand , he videos the two of you having sex and the following morning threatens to let your husband know unless....you reduce his workload to a reasonable level and agree to have sex with him every day.  The amazing thing is despite your hatred for what he's doing to you , he's actually far and aware the best lover you have ever had. 

260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0