Some rp ideas (edited again)

Started by ProjectTF, April 06, 2011, 03:56:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProjectTF

OK, so I have some rp ideas (no duh, right?) and..well, here they are. Btw, every one of these ideas are One Shots.

The Device (looking for a male) TAKEN

This is about a guy who finds a device which allows him to stop time, so he can do perverted things to girls, or control them, making them want to have sex with him. I'll be playing the females, I'm just looking for a male.

The Blueberry Effect (looking for a male or a female)

You know how in Willy Wonka Violet turns into a blueberry? That's what's gonna happen, except not in a factory..or Willy Wonka related. Just about a girl who gets filled with blueberry juice and needs to be juiced. If a female is interested and wants to join this rp, then it will become a lesbian story as well.

Gassy (looking for a male or a female)

This is about a very gassy girl..and that's about it. Again, if a female participates, it will become lesbian.

Nekkid (looking for a male) TAKEN

This is about a guy who goes to school to find all the girls there are naked.

A problem.. (looking for a male or a female)

In this one, a guy gains the power to switch genders at will. If a guy joins, he is the one with the power. If a female joins, I am the one with the powers, or the female has the power.

If you are interested in any of them, please PM me!

ProjectTF

I used to have someone to play the Device rp wit me, but now I do not, so all rp ideas are open for now.

ProjectTF

Two of my ideas have been taken.